• Show
Clear All

• Mary Jane Kelly

Today we all remember you.

We hardly knew ye.

Comment

RIP Mary Kelly

Comment

I'm sure we would all agree that we all wished there never was a JTR and any victims.
        RIP Mary Kelly and all his victims.

Comment

I feel for all the victims, but judging from the photos I really pity Kelly. I keep thinking that if there is an afterlife, the only person who could befriend and communicate empathy with Kelly would be the "Black Dahlia" Elizabeth Short, whose end was equally horrible. Rest in peace MJK (and, for that matter, your sisters in Whitechapel, and E.S).

Comment

I just hope she was dead before the slashing started.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I think at least she had that mercy. The artery gushed blood on to the partition, which would suggest that the throat was cut first, as per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                I think at least she had that mercy. The artery gushed blood on to the partition, which would suggest that the throat was cut first, as per usual.
                But not as per always, arguably.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                  But not as per always, arguably.
                  These women were executed and after the executions their bodies were mutilated.

Comment

Rest in peace, Mary Jeanette Kelly.
                    Still a mystery to all of us,
                    As you were when you lived,
                    As you were when you died.
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                      Today we all remember you.
                      I hate to be churlish, Pierre, but what is it that you remember most about her, when you remember her?

Allow me to exclude myself from your 'we all' - I have a particular horror of this type of virtue-signalling. You never knew her, have no genuine emotional connection, and are currently busy abusing her memory by using her as one of the chess pieces in your imbecilic ripperological conspiracy game.

You speak for yourself, Pierre, not for anyone else. Got that?

Comment

Indeed. Sounds a bit double-tongued…
                        His man Bowyer
                        (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

Working...
                        X