No announcement yet.

I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is very difficult to give an opinion on Pierre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
      It is very difficult to give an opinion on Pierre.
      Not really.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Riddle

I just think I know something, but it is very difficult to give an opinion, so I can´t reveal…
        What else, monsieur Pierre ?
        His man Bowyer
        (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Hi,

Yes, it does point to the fact that she was definitely a ripper victim. And yes, the assumptions based on the data do to some extent provide a reason for the large fire in the grate.

The large fire was probably (and I mean probably since my statement is based first on the data, and then on the assumption made from it) due to the anger of the killer. He had a reason to be very angry and I can´t reveal it.

Concearning the writing in Goulston Street, there is a high probability that he wrote it.

When I answer questions like these, given the fact that that I am not yet finished with my research, please understand that I don´t claim to know more than you do. I just think I know something more about the case.

Regards Pierre
          Hi,

Does this mean that if he'd only been moderately angry then it would have been a medium sized fire? Or, if hardly angry at all, only a small fire? Is this the type of suspect who expresses himself via the medium of lighting fires?

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
            Hi,

Does this mean that if he'd only been moderately angry then it would have been a medium sized fire? Or, if hardly angry at all, only a small fire? Is this the type of suspect who expresses himself via the medium of lighting fires?
            C'mon, John! This is serial killer/anger management 101! Maybe you need a refresher course! For example, my wife really pissed me off last winter. Boy was I mad. Really steaming. I was so mad that I felt like I just had to make a fire. Only problem was, I only had a three or four logs left on the pile. Well...I knew a three or four log fire wasn't going to cut it, what with how angry I was! So, I put on my long johns, a heavy coat and boots. I grabbed my axe out of the shed, walked into the woods, cut down a tree, took it home, and built a big old fire. I knew right off that only a big fire was going to calm me. Such was my rage...my mania....my depravity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
              C'mon, John! This is serial killer/anger management 101! Maybe you need a refresher course! For example, my wife really pissed me off last winter. Boy was I mad. Really steaming. I was so mad that I felt like I just had to make a fire. Only problem was, I only had a three or four logs left on the pile. Well...I knew a three or four log fire wasn't going to cut it, what with how angry I was! So, I put on my long johns, a heavy coat and boots. I grabbed my axe out of the shed, walked into the woods, cut down a tree, took it home, and built a big old fire. I knew right off that only a big fire was going to calm me. Such was my rage...my mania....my depravity.
              Hello Patrick,

Boy! Am I feeling a little bit silly now! It's so obvious now that you've fully explained it to me. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Pierre's data analysis research has found a direct correlation between the size of fires lit by Whitechapel residents and the likelihood of them being violent serial killers-or at least having unresolved anger management issues! Mind you, on the other hand, maybe certain individuals just feel the cold more than others and there is no direct relationship with serial killing. No, that can't be right, Pierre would no doubt have fully considered, and objectively rejected, such a possibility.

Comment

• I think Pierre is actually Bruce Robinson.

Pierre can link the Ripper with a Torso Murder.
                Robinson believes the Scotland Yard Trunk was a Ripper crime.

Pierre is teasing us with evidence.
                Robinson is scathing towards ripperology and laughs at their discussions.

Pierre says he has found something in Phil Sugden's book.
                Robinson dissects Sugden's work frequently.

Pierre says the killer can be linked to the murders and correspondence.
                Robinson apparently found evidence of Michael Maybrick in the Ripper letters. Location and date.

Finally;
                Pierre says the killer was famous and he is disgusted by how he killed and got away.
                Robinson is disgusted about the Victorian establishment and how the police masonically covered up the crimes.
                Newspapers and websites reporting Robinson's book have in the title 'famous musician' and quote his influence even to this day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Pierre!

Comment

Hi,

Anger often seem illogical to others.

Pierre

Comment

Hello Patrick,

Boy! Am I feeling a little bit silly now! It's so obvious now that you've fully explained it to me. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Pierre's data analysis research has found a direct correlation between the size of fires lit by Whitechapel residents and the likelihood of them being violent serial killers-or at least having unresolved anger management issues! Mind you, on the other hand, maybe certain individuals just feel the cold more than others and there is no direct relationship with serial killing. No, that can't be right, Pierre would no doubt have fully considered, and objectively rejected, such a possibility.
                    Well, you see, he had a reason for beeing angry. Perhaps you have also noticed how different the mutilations on Kelly were from the others.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleuth1888 View Post
                      I think Pierre is actually Bruce Robinson.

Pierre can link the Ripper with a Torso Murder.
                      Robinson believes the Scotland Yard Trunk was a Ripper crime.

Pierre is teasing us with evidence.
                      Robinson is scathing towards ripperology and laughs at their discussions.

Pierre says he has found something in Phil Sugden's book.
                      Robinson dissects Sugden's work frequently.

Pierre says the killer can be linked to the murders and correspondence.
                      Robinson apparently found evidence of Michael Maybrick in the Ripper letters. Location and date.

Finally;
                      Pierre says the killer was famous and he is disgusted by how he killed and got away.
                      Robinson is disgusted about the Victorian establishment and how the police masonically covered up the crimes.
                      Newspapers and websites reporting Robinson's book have in the title 'famous musician' and quote his influence even to this day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Pierre!
                      Hi,

Well, I´m not Bruce Robinson and Michael Maybrick wasn´t the killer. But thanks for asking.

Pierre

Comment

• Mutilations on Mary Kelly were different from ALL previous murders in criminal history…
                        His man Bowyer
                        (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

• Originally posted by Gene Lewis View Post
                          Mutilations on Mary Kelly were different from ALL previous murders in criminal history…
                          If so, why should he be the one to make this difference?

Regards Pierre

Comment

If so, why should he be the one to make this difference?

Regards Pierre
                            How should we know Pierre or have I missed something in the thread.When we know who you think you're on about we can pass comment
                            You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• I don't often post, preferring to read and learn/think for myself. However I am struck by how much this thread reminds me of the old game show "What's My Line", hosted by Gar Moore. Perhaps the thread heading should be changed to "Who's My Ripper?"

Comment

Well, you see, he had a reason for beeing angry. Perhaps you have also noticed how different the mutilations on Kelly were from the others.

Regards Pierre
                                Well I accept that "once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". However, there are a multitude of plausible explanations to explain the different mutations on Kelly: Different killer; killer was highly intoxicated; declining mental state of killer; victim killed indoors, so killer had more time to indulge himself; killer was "progressing along a continuum of escalating violence" (Keppel), starting with Tabram and culminating in Kelly...

Comment

Working...
                                X