I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    I'm having trouble deciding wether Pierre is serious or wether he is someone with a crackpot theory or both? Having said that there seem to be more and more crackpot theories on this site and often from veteran posters not naming any names.

Cheers John
    Of course there will be crackpot theories. That is guaranteed by the overall standard out here.

Comment

• What I meant was that "Pierre" had not a particular theory, neither weird or new or unusual: he had NO theory. He has "found him"…
      His man Bowyer
      (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
        I'm having trouble deciding wether Pierre is serious or wether he is someone with a crackpot theory or both? Having said that there seem to be more and more crackpot theories on this site and often from veteran posters not naming any names.

Cheers John
        Now ain't that the truth.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Now ain't that the truth.
          Personally, I am having a lot more trouble with the juvenile posters around here who have nothing to offer but their ignorance and a bucketfull of vomit.

But each to his own taste, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
            Of course there will be crackpot theories. That is guaranteed by the overall standard out here.
            Right Fish. And you know where we put the crackpot theories? Yes! In the Crackpot Theory Bin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally View Post
              Right Fish. And you know where we put the crackpot theories? Yes! In the Crackpot Theory Bin!
              You do that, Sally! Myself, I have no crackpot bin...

Comment

• Well, sorry to say this, but so far Pierre seems to be more crackpot than theory. Of course he MAY blow us all out of the water in a year's time. Not holding my breath though....

C4

Comment

• Crikey!

"Seinfeld" lasted for 9 seasons.
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                    Crikey!

"Seinfeld" lasted for 9 seasons.
                    Yeah but at least it was funny.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gene Lewis View Post
                      What I meant was that "Pierre" had not a particular theory, neither weird or new or unusual: he had NO theory. He has "found him"…
                      No-- he "thinks" he has found him, that's all.
                      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                      ---------------
                      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                      ---------------

Comment

What I meant was that "Pierre" had not a particular theory, neither weird or new or unusual: he had NO theory. He has "found him"…
                        Newton didn't have a theory on gravity before his apple fell from the tree. He was in a habit of trying to explain scientifically situations he observed. Upon observing an apple fall from a tree, Newton began to think along the following lines: The apple is accelerated, since its velocity changes from zero as it is hanging on the tree and moves toward the ground. Thus, by Newton's 2nd Law there must be a force that acts on the apple to cause this acceleration. Let's call this force "gravity", and the associated acceleration the "accleration due to gravity".

Pierre seems to be looking for that Ripper apple.

Respectfully

Hercule Poirot

Comment

Hi,

well, I think I have to respond when you post statements that are entirely wrong.

I do have a theory. It is not an outlandish theory or a collage from common knowledge about the Whitechapel murderer. It is not based on my own fantasies on the killer, since I don΄t have any.

It is based on data from his time and there are several pieces of data, independent from eachother. The theory is tightly connected to the bits of data. I have both new and old data, unknown for this case as well as known.

The data can connect this person to five, perhaps six, of the murders. They give us the motive for killing and the motive for mutilating the victims. I have his name and personal history.

When I get the last piece of data and can conclusively confirm that he is the killer or the opposite, I will let you know.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• I don't see how data can prove a murderer

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                              I don't see how data can prove a murderer
                              Maybe he's a calculating machine!
                              G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                                Personally, I am having a lot more trouble with the juvenile posters around here who have nothing to offer but their ignorance and a bucketfull of vomit.

But each to his own taste, eh?
                                To Fisherman

Just wondering was that aimed at me?

Cheers John

Comment

Working...
                                X