escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict at least four case closed claims this year
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      I predict at least four case closed claims this year
      Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please no.
        I think we will be doing a bit of digging and constructing gliders out of toilet rolls this year.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          I think we will be doing a bit of digging and constructing gliders out of toilet rolls this year.
          Well, goody for you having toilet rolls. The girls and I have to put up with squares of newspaper. We're beginning to think we are having a tougher war up in our attic than you are over in Stalag.

Carol

Comment

• The girls and I have to put up with squares of newspaper.

I can already hear the catty remarks :

"I use a tabloid but she needs a broadsheet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Carol View Post
              Well, goody for you having toilet rolls. The girls and I have to put up with squares of newspaper. We're beginning to think we are having a tougher war up in our attic than you are over in Stalag.

Carol
              Carol... Darling.. all you had to do was ask.. you know I can get anything you need....weekend is coming soon .. anything else needed.. or wanted...

Steadmund Brand
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Walking wounded....

Goodness Troops, what's going on?

I disappear for a couple of weeks & all Hell is let loose in the latrines!

Sorry I've not been in radio contact, got wounded on enemy territory & been holed up in a field hospital.

Would appreciate an update chaps:

Gut - how far have you got with the tunnel?

Steadmund - any chance of some quilted toilet roll?

Girls - any sign of the enemy?

Pinkmoon - have you slayed the Dragon yet?

Over and out General

Comment

• About 6 inches these spoons are #@&^.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carol View Post

Carol
                    OOOOOh I love reading the news.
                    G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      About 6 inches these spoons are #@&^.
                      Hi Gut,

If you can make your way to Drop Zone A, I'll have some industrial strength spoons parachuted in for you.

At this rate we'll all be old & grey before that tunnel gets finished

General

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Sorry I've not been in radio contact, got wounded on enemy territory & been holed up in a field hospital.

Over and out General
                        Dragons been playing up big time I'm afraid to report

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post

Over and out General
                          Quilted...of course my dear... I'll even let you "squeeze the charmin".. only the Yanks around here will get that joke I'm sure..

come on ladies.. you know Ole' Steady is open to any and all requests...

hey GUT.. have you tried using Sporks...might be better for digging... I'd show you.. but, well you know.... I'm an American... we don't dig...just take credit for digging...

Steadmund Brand
                          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            The girls and I have to put up with squares of newspaper.

I can already hear the catty remarks :

"I use a tabloid but she needs a broadsheet."
                            Hello Bobby,

I see you're back to form after your New Year break. Stirring up trouble. I'm the one who has to keep the girls in some sort of order, don't you know. They're going at it hammer and tongs at the moment. So thank you so much for your kind help!

Carol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                              Carol... Darling.. all you had to do was ask.. you know I can get anything you need....weekend is coming soon .. anything else needed.. or wanted...

Steadmund Brand
                              I was too embarrassed to ask you, Steadmund. I must say it's lovely to hear your voice again. Cissie and Dolly have even stopped being catty to each other. They say 'Ask Steady to come on Sunday again and to bring some chocolates, that nice toilet paper the General was talking about, some Max Factor foundation cream, some Max Factor loose face powder in Sunset shade (for Cissie), some matte cream face powder in Flushing Dawn shade (for Dolly), matching Max Factor lipstick for them both (preferably the expensive sort that is 'kiss hardy' (Dolly's words, not mine), Elizabeth Arden 'Blue Grass' cologne for Dolly, Goya's perfume in a tiny red bottle with a gold top that Cissie can't remember the name of but it is her favourite, some more of that Cover Girl black mascara that you bought them last time, some more of the sky blue eye shadow with the glittery bits that Dolly likes, some more of the greeny/bluey eye shadow for Cissie, both say they need more nylon stockings with the black seam up the back PLUS some make-up remover liquid. Please. Oh yes, we all need some cotton wool balls and some mint flavoured toothpaste.

We'll be having your favourite for tea on Sunday. Frankfurter sausages and sauerkraut. We know you'll be pleased.

Cissie and Dolly have just giggled and said 'Give Steady our love'. As you have no doubt noticed, I'm very shy.

Carol

Comment

• Stead, they also want some of this. Better hurry, I gather the situation is quite urgent :

Comment

Working...
                                X