No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I'm late, Michael, but I hope you had a great birthday!

Comment

• H B

Hello Jon. Many happy returns.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Jon!

Carol

Comment

• H B

Hello Franco. Many happy returns.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• G'day Jeff

Finished in Court early so thought I'd jump in and say Happy Birthday, if it is there yet where you are.

Hope you have a great one.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Jeff.

Comment

• Best Birthday wishes Jeff!
                This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  G'day Jeff

Finished in Court early so thought I'd jump in and say Happy Birthday, if it is there yet where you are.

Hope you have a great one.
                  Thanks GUT. So far it is early and the birthday is okay, although it has been raining. It may clear up later.

Hope you have a good day too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    Happy Birthday, Jeff.
                    Thanks Robert. Enjoy your day also.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                      Best Birthday wishes Jeff!
                      Thank you Stan. Best wishes for a pleasant day for you too.

Jeff

Comment

• I looked for your old ass over on Facebook, but couldn't find you.
                        Happy Birthday Buddy ! Many many more.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                          I looked for your old ass over on Facebook, but couldn't find you.
                          Happy Birthday Buddy ! Many many more.....
                          Thanks Howard. Forget looking me up on Facebook. I haven't returned to that site for nearly three years. They cut me off when some other party tried to break into my account, and I really don't feel like submitting legal proof of whom I am there when I wasn't the party responsible for what happened. You can find me her or at my e-mail address.

Check the "Tumblety" thread you put those articles on that you found. I actually added some additional information for what it's worth.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                            Thanks Howard. Forget looking me up on Facebook. I haven't returned to that site for nearly three years. They cut me off when some other party tried to break into my account, and I really don't feel like submitting legal proof of whom I am there when I wasn't the party responsible for what happened. You can find me her or at my e-mail address.

Check the "Tumblety" thread you put those articles on that you found. I actually added some additional information for what it's worth.

Jeff
                            I had the same problem with Facebook, fortunately I can't stand it anyway. So no loss.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Sam and many, many more!
                              Neil "Those who forget History are doomed to repeat it." - Santayana

Comment

• H B

Hello Bunny. Many happy returns.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X