No announcement yet.

escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The storm had now reached its peak(my wheelie bin has blown over) and the devastation is subsiding.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      There's more chance of the elephant man coming home with a love bite then there is of my wife been nice to me.
      Lucky Elephant man, but I'm not sure what a love bite is, in fact not sure what love is,

I didn't hope she'd be nice ( to much to ask) just a little less cruel.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Have a great holiday!!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
        First one in five years so that is a sure thing.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• look at that Friday.. two more days and i'll be back ladies!!! have anything special planned??

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

look at that Friday.. two more days and i'll be back ladies!!! have anything special planned??

Steadmund Brand
            Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, old chap! Cissie and Dolly are planning everything - they say it's all very hush hush and won't tell me what they're up to.

I don't think Pinkmoon wants to bother with the trampoline or the trip to Sweden. The General is going to shoot the Dragon instead. Mind you, that doesn't get Pinkmoon out of Stalag. I managed to contact Winston about the change of plan and he said 'Who's Pinkmoon?'. So I'm so confused with everything to do with the 'great escape' that I've decided to lie low for a while.

I'm bored now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
              Hi Girls,

How's it going in the hen poop, oops I mean coop?

General
              Good afternoon, General,

We girls are so confused with the escape plans that we've decided to take it easy for a while.

Good luck with shooting the Dragon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                To all on this thread :

Von Scherbach has asked me to tell you that with Christmas coming on, he has a special treat for you : he will have you all de-loused for the holidays.
                Hello Bobby,

Thanks for letting us know, old chap. Forewarned is forearmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  Thanks for the thought but wouldn't it be a lot easier if someone just shot the Dragon.
                  Hello Pinkmoon,

That's a good idea, actually. Only worry we girls have is that you will still be in Stalag. Are you still planning to escape? Have you given up, old chap?

Comment

• Fear not Carol... Sunday you will not be bored

Steadmund
                    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      AWOL AWOL AWOL

Just warning that GUT's going AWOL, from about Friday till after the bg man comes, Yippeeeeeee.
                      Hi GUT,

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Carol

Comment

Fear not Carol... Sunday you will not be bored

Steadmund
                        Lovely to hear from you, Steadmund. You've cheered me up. Can't wait for Sunday to come!

Carol

Comment

Can't help but take all the credit.... I am an American and let's face it.. that's how the history will be written....not my fault

Steadmund Brand--
                          Hear, hear! We Americans can't help being the Heroes... that's what all the History books say.

(Quote from Carol) Hello Steadmund,

Sorry to bother you again but I forgot to tell you something else that Winston asked you to do.

Could you please arrange for a German staff car and two German uniforms for either a Tuesday or Thursday evening in the near future? Pinkmoon and Bunny will need them in order to get into Denmark unnoticed on the evening of the escape. Pinkmoon is a European size 42 and Bunny needs size 38. She would prefer a man's uniform as she finds skirts hamper her style. (Unquote)

Hi Carol, old pal.

Short skirts don't hamper my style.

Oh; wait. Those haven't been invented yet. Rats.

If Steady gets me a size 38 he better send a good seamstress along! I'm European size 32. US size 1. I think that's UK size 4? Whatever is XS.

Steady, be sure to find me some nice German leather boots, OK? The tall black kind. Spurs would be nice, and a beautiful horse to go with them. We can be Cavalry, can't we? I'm really not the Infantry type. Can we be Death's Head Hussars?

Better get me a sterling silver hip flask full of brandy, so I look like a proper officer.

And several pair of silk stockings. I'm sure I can work them into the "German Officer" character.

- Agent Archaic

Comment

• Good lord.".

Hello chaps,

With everyone taking time off to celebrate Christmas, there seems to be zero 'escaping' being done.

Gut has stopped digging, Steadmund hasn't produced any decent contraband in weeks, the girls are confused and poor Pinkmoon is trapped with the Dragon.

I propose we meet at midnight to brainstorm our plan of action.

General

Comment

• Send for st George
                              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• December 14 in the 70th Anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge.

I just wanted to extend a traditional and very heartfelt American greeting to each and every one of you:

"Aw, Nuts!"

Yours truly,
                                Agent Archaic

Comment

Working...
                                X