Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double event = Kosminski drops a shawl / Simpson finds a shawl ??
    His man Bowyer
    (Forgive my accent, I've been to France for a while…)

—————————————

Comment

• Originally posted by mickreed View Post
      With that emphasis, you're unlikely to thrive in Ripperland Amanda.
      According to the book, p161 refers to a 'Black Museum Australia'. What the??
      Sourced via amazon, Index view
      Last edited by wolfie1; 09-19-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• To thrive?

Originally posted by mickreed View Post
        With that emphasis, you're unlikely to thrive in Ripperland Amanda.
        Hi Mick,

I don't intend to 'thrive' in Ripperland.

Just want to add my own research to the thread as and when I feel it might add value, then raise questions in areas where my own knowledge is incomplete.

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfie1 View Post
          I haven't read that bit, Wolfie.
          There was an early 1950's radio drama show called ' The Black Museum' that was mainly recorded in Australia, though.
          It was supposedly based on records from the Scotland Yard Black Museum.
          Perhaps some hired hack, doing research, got their references a bit confused?
          https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/flag_uk.gif "I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire: God wouldn't trust an Englishman in the dark."

Comment

What?
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligo Umbrator View Post
              I haven't read that bit, Wolfie.
              There was an early 1950's radio drama show called ' The Black Museum' that was mainly recorded in Australia, though.
              It was supposedly based on records from the Scotland Yard Black Museum.
              Perhaps some hired hack, doing research, got their references a bit confused?
              Also p166. Western Australia Police....how dare he drag our country into this.
              Goto amazon then find link to index.

Comment

Also p166. Western Australia Police....how dare he drag our country into this.
                Goto amazon then find link to index.
                How the ... do they get WA cops in the picture? If anyone knows.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Something about Interpol Australia
                  Crap...now I have to buy it

Comment

What?
                    There's one in SA

Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

Hey Mabuse...

A new study sheds further light on the genetic basis of the group of psychiatric disorders known collectively as schizophrenia. Further, the study (actually a collection of four studies) takes a new approach that might prove generally useful in associating genetic variation with disease risk, even b

Mind you, I'm out of depth on these issues. Anyway, since it ain't Kosminski, it probably doesn't matter.
                      There has been much theorising about the genetic component of mental illness particularly schizophrenia for some years, but not until recently that there has been so much evidence for it; we have advanced technologically enough now to examine this genetic factor with greater fidelity. There has long been strong suggestion that there is a genetic component to schizophrenia, we've already seen higher prevalence in some families, for instance, but then again, correlation is not causation. There are almost certainly environmental triggers, too.

Very interesting article.

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Presumably because Dr. Louhelainen does genetic work for WA police, among others. Which is nothing to put on the CV, the cops down here have bungled major murder investigations.
                      ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Dr Mabuse

"On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break."

Comment

Thanks Mick

I've actually been to that Museum but never heard it called the black museum before.
                        G U T

Comment

I have a notion that with those 2 entries he might be referencing Frederick Deeming - there was a rather lame attempt to link him to JTR.
                          https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/flag_uk.gif "I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire: God wouldn't trust an Englishman in the dark."

Comment

Well, there you go... Perhaps they have a relic not yet known in the wider ripper world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                              Hi Mick,

I don't intend to 'thrive' in Ripperland.

Just want to add my own research to the thread as and when I feel it might add value, then raise questions in areas where my own knowledge is incomplete.

Amanda
                              Yep, Amanda, that's the way to do it.
                              Mick Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligo Umbrator View Post
                                I have a notion that with those 2 entries he might be referencing Frederick Deeming - there was a rather lame attempt to link him to JTR.
                                And, as has been noted several times in the forum, the shawl first got to Jari in an attempt to prove Deeming's involvement. There's video of the 45 minute show on line. Allegedly, it was 'too contaminated' to draw any conclusions.

There's a genuinely worthwhile book about Deeming. Criminal of the Century by Rachael Weaver
                                Mick Reed

Comment

Working...
                                X