Females help me out with some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    But don't mention your interest in the Ripper. I made the mistake once of doing that on a blind date .... "Oh wow, look at the time"..."I didn't realize it was so late"...."this has been fun." And that was that.

c.d.

Comment

Hi Jordan,
      seriously, my first advice would be : don't be obsessed with her too much...Women are plenty....Be cool and easy and you'll see...
      Good luck !

Comment

And to add insult to injury, the young lady was drinking martinis with Grey Goose vodka no less and was really knocking them back. We also had appetizers. When the bill came, in keeping with her genetic makeup, her hand froze. Like a schmuck I picked up the check. Grey Goose ain't cheap let me tell ya.

c.d.

Comment

surprising but it's a good advise. what do you know about it??? maybe this girl is a psycho and a stalker under her neat well-educated child appearance ahahah

Comment

Ooooh, funny thread !

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
              Not yet, mister Monty, but we're bound to get to know eachother
              Only if youre lucky Ms Hyde.

Monty
              Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                Only if youre lucky Ms Hyde.

Monty
                I'm not sure "lucky" is appropriate yet, i'll tell you when i know the animal a bit better

Comment

Hi Jordan

My advice would be to just be yourself, if you are normally quiet and soft spoken don't be loud and make a joke of everything when asking her out, if she is interested she will be interested in proper you and may be put off if you act forced.

Also an idea may be to ask her if she has any suggestions as to where to go if she does say yes.

Lol yeah I agree with everyone, keep away from Jtr unless you want a scenario like C.d's.

If none of that works, there's always Monty's advice

Tj
                  It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Originally posted by tji View Post
                    Hi Jordan
                    If none of that works, there's always Monty's advice
                    I start to suspect that you guys are trying to get Jordan locked up.

Comment

I've always been an all cards on the table kind of girl.

"I see your commitment issues and raise you a Bipolar Disorder"

but then, I get invested quickly, so it works to my benefit to lay out all of the potentially scary stuff on the first date.
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Errata View Post
                        I've always been an all cards on the table kind of girl.

"I see your commitment issues and raise you a Bipolar Disorder"

but then, I get invested quickly, so it works to my benefit to lay out all of the potentially scary stuff on the first date.
                        good one, i gotta try it!

Comment

Hello, Jordan.
                          Not that I'm an expert in these things but it strikes me that if the lady works in a restaurant, a meal or coffee might not be the best idea as a date suggestion. She might be heartily sick of restaurants although you never know. The big thing is to get her talking and try to steer the conversation so she ends up talking about herself and her own interests. Whatever she starts talking about, encourage her to tell you more as you find it interesting. Don't try to impress her too much with stuff about yourself.

If you are nervous, try not to worry about it (easier said than done of course) and remember that the difference between acting confident and actually being confident is very small indeed if it even exists at all. Most people who appear confident are faking it or have been faking it for so long that the fakery has become real! Don't go babbling on about yourself too much until she knows you better. Be modest and if you have a natural dry wit so much the better.

Above all, give the impression that you find her an interesting person. Since you are already attracted to her and think she's cool, that should be easy. I think it's a good idea to have her choose the location for the first date, so long as it's not something you think will be a complete bore. There'll be plenty of time to introduce her to your world later unless, of course, something comes up in conversation she really likes the sound of. And leave your leather apron at home.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth which is probably not much.

Good luck, Old Boy and let us know how you get on.

Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                            I'm not sure "lucky" is appropriate yet, i'll tell you when i know the animal a bit better
                            Are you watching and learning Jordan?

Splash of Brut and we're off old boy.

Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Russell View Post
                              if you have a natural dry wit so much the better.
                              ahahah this is typically british, but it's lovely and it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                                Are you watching and learning Jordan?

Splash of Brut and we're off old boy.

Monty
                                "the animal", was reefering to you. NOOO no brut!!!! it's too strong it gives headache!

Comment

Working...
                                X