No announcement yet.

Just where do we go from here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with all of your posts on this thread, Mike.
    And how the football players behave also keep me far away from this sport (although I admit English football is better than any other in this respect. But who can stand watching an Italian comedy ?)

PS : final of the Top 14 tonight, Mike

Comment

• God almighty! Stay away for a few days and all this happens...I commented (I must admit, very much in anger) early on in this thread and would hate to think I was responsible in any way for the way it developed...jeez!

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
        God almighty! Stay away for a few days and all this happens...I commented (I must admit, very much in anger) early on in this thread and would hate to think I was responsible in any way for the way it developed...jeez!

Dave
        It's all Dave's fault!

Comment

• Don't be sorry, Dave.
          We have learnt a lot.
          Now we know prophet Muhammad deserved the Nobel Peace Prize and Jesus was a brute.

Comment

• I blame that Cogidubnus with his Roman palace and his posh hypocausts, oh yes.

Comment

• Camping at Fishbourne

Hi Robert

You've not lived until you've seen me cupid on a dolphin dear...

All the best sweetie

Dave

Comment

• I had a Fishbourne Cupid on dolphin mug, but it got broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  I had a Fishbourne Cupid on dolphin mug, but it got broken.
                  I broke a mug over Cupid's head when a dolphin was being borne off by a fish.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I just want to say that I'm very sorry that Archaic has left Casebook. She has always been a 'voice of reason' in my opinion.

I'm one of her friends who asked her to stay but I do understand why she was so very upset.

I hope she'll return to Casebook some day.

Carol

Comment

• Yes, it is very disappointing and I too hope very much that she will return in due course.

It's obvious to me that some people come on to this site with the intention of stirring up trouble and deliberately causing offence. They bang on about free speech and liberty but all they really want is an opportunity to spew their poison and score a few cheap points. They are pathetic, sad little people who crave a cyber platform because in their so-called 'real lives' everyone runs for cover when they see them coming.

Comment

• I too advised Bunny to stay. I just like her. As for politics, well, one shouldn't let politics get in the way of anything important.

Comment

• Mr Cameron is proud to be British :

He could feel even prouder if he was giving his own money away.

Comment

Mr Cameron is proud to be British :

He could feel even prouder if he was giving his own money away.
                            Often, these aid packages come with strings attached - such as contracts being awarded to British companies or the free flow of cheap raw materials on to our shores. We give very little away for nothing.

Comment

• But Limehouse, why should the taxpayer bankroll British business? It's up to the businesses to make any "donations" necessary to secure contracts.

Comment

But Limehouse, why should the taxpayer bankroll British business? It's up to the businesses to make any "donations" necessary to secure contracts.
                                I totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X