im on my way home from Mums, stopped off at the pub
    Did you?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      Did you?
      lol-no-taxi dad tonight. celebrating at the pub tomorrow.
      Lahinch Irish Pub to be exact-good band playing.
      "Is all that we see or seem
      but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        So it’s a couple of glasses of fruit juice followed by a nice healthy salad of course
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Irish Inn Mates or Sligo Creek, Abby?

anyone heard from Steadmund, big fight tomorrow night
          there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            I’ve never really gone for this suggestion though. If someone is stopped for questioning at say 2.15 on the morning of a murder the alibi “I’m off to visit my mum” isn’t really going to hold much water.
            Especially if stopped near Mitre Square.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              Especially if stopped near Mitre Square.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
                Irish Inn Mates or Sligo Creek, Abby?

anyone heard from Steadmund, big fight tomorrow night
                Sligo creek! You going?

They may have the fight on too.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Sligo creek! You going?

They may have the fight on too.
                  No. Texas boy. I googled that pub to see which band was playing. DJA got me listening to Joe Ely, wanted to listen to Slingo Creek, found their website, you're right - good band! I got next round when I'm in Maryland, know a hag in Hagstown, keep an eye on the forum tonight in case you need somebody to call Uber for you
                  there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
                    No. Texas boy. I googled that pub to see which band was playing. DJA got me listening to Joe Ely, wanted to listen to Slingo Creek, found their website, you're right - good band! I got next round when I'm in Maryland, know a hag in Hagstown, keep an eye on the forum tonight in case you need somebody to call Uber for you
                    Lol. Hagstown

What a night. Great ******* band. Oooo me aken ed

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• What's better than a Q.C. and an ex-detective supporting your theory?

Two Q.C.'s and a jury of thirty ex-detectives supporting your theory!

Where will it all end?
                      Last edited by drstrange169; 09-26-2018, 08:38 PM.
                      dustymiller
                      aka drstrange

Comment

• Sue Black is pretty well known in forensic circles. If Bury was Jack the Ripper, I'm pretty sure Sue would give the final verdict. For me Bury was too short, unless of course he wore brothel creepers, if they were around back then.

Comment

• Wat did Lechmere do with the body parts if he was on his way to work before the killings?

Keep them in a bag? Wrap them up in newspaper and pretend it was his supper?

Comment

• Originally posted by albie View Post
                            Wat did Lechmere do with the body parts if he was on his way to work before the killings?

Keep them in a bag? Wrap them up in newspaper and pretend it was his supper?
                            Hi Albie
                            Good question and one that I put forth too-as I have major problem with a body part keeper doing this on his way to work.

I believe Fish has stated that he could have kept them in a location at work-secreted away somewhere or in a private locker.

What about the smell or leakage I said?

perhaps in a jar said fish. possible I guess.

-Edgar Allan Poe

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Iv'e not read all the posts recently so dont know if it was already mentioned, but Polly Nichols was last seen at the corner of Osborn Street and Whitechapel Road at approximately 02:30 one hour before her death. She said she would soon earn the money on the street with the help of a new bonnet she had acquired. Im going to guess she then walked down Whitechapel road looking for another client. I think I heard that the walking distance works out at about 12-ish minutes. Lichmere was on his way to work, so for him to have been Nicholl's killer he would have had to meet her somewhere outside Bucks Row at just the right time. He then would have had to take her back into Bucks row to murder her. (More time gone) Bucks Row was notoriously dangerous so cant imagine Nicholl's venturing down there alone. Also it was dark and lonely so I doubt she would have thought she could find a client down there. She would have stayed somewhere public where more potential clients would be. For it to be Lichmere there has to be a huge amount of luck that upon exiting Bucks row he happened to find Nicholls alone, with nobody else around. Did he then think to himself "I've got time for a spot of murder and mutilation, ill only be a bit late for work." She clearly trusted her killer well enough to for him to take her down Bucks Row alone. I always wondered if she may have known her killer for this reason? That's only a thought not a fact though anyway. Lichmere had gained enough trust with paul in that he believed he had in fact just found the body of Nichols just before he entered Bucks Row. Why not kill Paul too? Then he could have just walked away without even speaking to a policeman at all. These are only idea's, im not shredding anybodys theories to pieces, im just curious about a few things that's all.
                              Last edited by hill806; 04-21-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Another thought, why didn't any of the collected organs ever turn up? surely they would have had to at some point. (Ex: the ripper dies and landlord or landlady finds them stored in his rented room.) Another thought is that the Ripper possibly had someone he didn't want finding his blooded apron that he had got from Eddows. A wife or landlord say, and so he dropped it and left it in Goulston street. If that was the case then surely he would have had one of them he lived with find his jared organs at some point. I mean we know the ripper was a sadist, but could he have collected the organs to satisfy any kind of cannibalistic cravings? If this was the case then it would make sense that no organs were ever found in a jar or rotting in an old work locker.
                                Last edited by hill806; 04-21-2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X