The new Wall Writing photo discovery – a joint statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info, everyone.

Lynn, yes, but the trouble with youtube is you never know how long things are going to be there. Take Night of the Demon : I watched it on youtube a year or two ago, then when I wanted to watch it again, it was in one of those confounded squeezed-up formats where there are gaps at the top and the bottom. I think they have a normal version back up now, but it is a worry.

Comment

• wager

Hello Robert. Right. Here's the wager. I post a link for "Number 13" below. My pint versus yours it is still there next year.

Game?

Cheers.
      LC

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Ah, you've linked to the Chris Lee ones. They're good too, but I was thinking of the ones they did in the 70s. Actually there is a dramatised Number 13, but it seems to be very recent :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

OK on the wager provided it doesn't turn out that you mean a pint of Scotch.

Comment

Hello Robert. Thanks. That one has the action transposed from Denmark to England. It is a bit silly.

I must look into those older ones. I daresay they are good.

Pint of Scotch? If it's a good aged single malt, do you know what it would cost? As the punchline of the old joke goes, "I'm crazy but I'm not stupid." (heh-heh)

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• EDIT: Never mind folks, I found it under the Ripperologist thread...silly me.

Folks, can I get either a link or a quick synopsis on what Neil and Robert's find was? I checked on Google for the City of London Police Museum and from what I can tell, they lost the budget battle as their site goes to a "This Account Has Been Suspended" message.

Thanks in advance,

Billy
            Last edited by Toofew; 01-22-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X