2009 Year in Review- Suggestions from Listeners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Debs

I'll go with my Umbro after shave (no self respecting chav would be seen without smelling of it).

Monty
    Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Happy Christmas to all my friends here!

Comment

Hope its ok to post this here

I have spent the last few days listening to Rippercast and I am hooked. Its fab and I just wanted to say how fab it is that people have got together to do this!!
        In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

As an occasional contributer, I would like to thank you for listening, Kate. Also, it was a pleasure meeting and discussing the case with you at the October conference.

I hope to see you again soon,

Robert

Comment

I can assure you Robert, the pleasure was all mine!

Comment

Can I just add..

I think after recent events people know I am dyslexic and I have to say that these Rippercasts have been invaluable to me! I can imagine that the amount of Ripper books in braile is low and so these will be a great resource!! The more and more I listen to these the more I am gushing about them.

Comment

Dear Mr. Menges, I have been thinking for a while about what topics you could consider for future Podcasts. What about finding out who among us has done research into the descendants, not of the victims, but of the other players, such as detectives and witnesses, to see if any descendants have stories to tell, things passed down from previous generations? These could be myths, fables, real facts, photos, objects etc. One hundred twenty years ago is not that long when it comes to families. It's only three generations. My grandmother was born Sept. 16, 1888, my father was born in 1912 and I was born in 1951. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X