Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Hi Kaz
    Very commendable. I know we’ve had our snits in past, but I would be remiss if I didn’t say I find your change of mind refreshing.

And not just because it now more aligns with my ideas, but in general. Seems to many folks get entrenched in there beliefs here, and instead of being open minded, entrench themselves and never consider other possibilities.
    I refer you all to my earlier answer regarding my inability to control my bladder e in the face of such wildly funny comments.

Commendable = You’ve finally got around to agreeing with my view
    Open minded = As long as it agrees with me
    Iconoclast
    Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post
      That's right. Stiff upper lip, mate...

King Arthur: A scratch!? Your arm's off!
      Black Knight: No, it isn't!

In truth, the only thing left is for Anne Graham to come clean, but the chance of that happening lies somewhere between 'highly unlikely' and 'a snowball's chance in Hell.' If she was unwilling to spill the beans to Keith Skinner or Shirley Harrison, she's unlikely to be moved to talk by an abstract idea like 'setting the record straight.'
      Or maybe it’ll be because she had nothing to do with it.
      Iconoclast
      Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

But he's not a troll, guys. No siree!

Comment

Just out of interest... how did David get his hands on all of these highly personal letters?

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
            Fair enough if any of this were true. I don’t fancy anyone’s chances of making that case stand up in a bus queue never mind in court, though.
            Imagine trying to argue the case for the diary being a genuine article, written by Maybrick in 1888, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
              What a shame - your argument was sort of balanced until your last line which may or may not be correct but you shouldn’t be so sure given the lack of real evidence in favour of a hoax.
              Totally. I mean, there's so many reports of mermaids out there in the mythology of our world, and so far, nobody has been able to disprove them, ergo... they're probably legit. Science, and stuff. Critical thinking FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                But he's not a troll, guys. No siree!
                Now now, Harry. He's merely the Ripper equivalent of those chubby blokes who dress in full camouflage and make trips out into their local greenbelts to knock on trees and holler loudly in an effort to communicate with the "Boss of the Woods," aka, Bigfoot.

He's out there, man. I felt him.

What else is a retired guy gonna do with his vast amounts of free time?

Comment

Working...
                X