Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Visitation?

Hello All,

Just a question, where is everyone? This forum has been like a ghosttown of lait. I hope I am not the only one noticing it.

Where have all the good discussions gone? Where have all the happy people(some still remain) gone?

Heres a good thread for the survivors to talk.

Any and everything.

Yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Where have all the good discussions gone? Where have all the happy people(some still remain) gone?

Gresham's Law?

Don.
    "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Hi Supe,

Have you noticed the emptyness around here laitly?
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

So has anyone been watching the Olympics laitly?

Good stuff huh?

Yours truly
        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

What Supe is trying to say is that the boards are currently experiencing one of those periodic influxes of new posters comprised entirely of idiotic conspiracy theorists and moronic illiterates and the serious posters get annoyed by all the dimwitted blather and take a break hoping that when they return, the moron brigade will all have dropped dead due to being too stupid to breathe.

But he said it much more succinctly than that.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Hi Ally,

Thank you for explaining it for dumber people like me.
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Wow Ally...... I do hope that I'm not... as you put it an idiotic conspiracy theorists or moronic illiterate.....what I am is new to the forums.. and must say so far, have really had a good time and am enjoying it.... so far..... but as I said I am new.. that too may change

Comment

Hello,

No, she doesn't mean you. She means, as far as I know, the guy who just showed up with "some 40 years of ripper experiance" and propesed the oddest theory of it's kind.

Yours truly
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Daniel is a rock.

Comment

Yeah, I didnt think it was meant for me... hmm sounds like I missed a fun one though eh? 40 years of experience and..if I may ask.. what was this odd theory.. I'm always up for a good fun odd one..... or are we afraid it will start a new thread of followers?

Comment

welcome

welcome to the forum Steadmund.

everything here will straighten itself out in due time folks.
                      Best Wishes,
                      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

I miss Dan Norder.
                        Am I the only one ?
                        He was often insulted, that was fun.
                        But most of his posts were straight to the point and worth reading, and that was good too.

Comment

Thank's Hunter.. good to be here.....always been a fan of the case.. and actually made it to London few months back for the first time, and just had an amazing time.... amazing city... really.. and I am glad i did decide to join up on here, I look foward to some good fun conversation.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                            What Supe is trying to say is that the boards are currently experiencing one of those periodic influxes of new posters comprised entirely of idiotic conspiracy theorists and moronic illiterates and the serious posters get annoyed by all the dimwitted blather and take a break hoping that when they return, the moron brigade will all have dropped dead due to being too stupid to breathe.

But he said it much more succinctly than that.
                            Tis true, hang around long enough and you'll see the same debates/ideas come around again.

Rather than repeat what I said, I tend to step off the ride and watch you all come to the same conclusion we did 10 years ago.

Oh for Yazoo, ED and Graziano. And Viper too, I do miss him.

Happy days

Monty
                            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Hey Corey
                              I am a moron, and a new poster.Wont be doing it any more though.
                              QED?

Comment

Working...
                              X