No announcement yet.

Name who you think it was,please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless there are any late entries in the "names as male organ double entendre" division, I hereby declare the winner to be... Drew Peacock!

As to the topic of the thread... I decline. I have no sodding clue at all who it was, and frankly I think that makes the whole business much more interesting. In the past, however, I have at one time or other favoured...

- Gull (back in '89 when in complete ignorance, Michael Caine told me so)
    - Maybrick (late night TV doco, under the influence of some substance or other, the creepy voiceover is probably what convinced me)
    - Kosminski (still the leader on circumstancial evidence)
    - Joe Barnett, tho mostly because the story, as presented by Paley, makes for bloody good drama and could be a cracking film.

B.
    Last edited by Bailey; 09-28-2008, 12:02 PM.
    Bailey
    Wellington, New Zealand
    hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
    www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve F View Post
      Hi #6
      I see from your profile that you are from sunny Hollywood and in the entertainment industry(surprise surprise! ) and I couldn't let it go by without saying that we lost a true screen great today,Paul Newman RIP
      I spent some time in California many years ago 1979/80 as I had an Aunt who married a GI during the war and moved to Reseada in 1945 and I was lucky to visit her on a couple of occasions.Ah the sunshine
      I grew up in Northridge right next to Reseda. The High School I attended was in Reseda. I currently work at Paramount Studios in Hollywood.

Yes, Paul Newman was one of the greats, I don't know anybody who didn't like him.

Comment

• Favourite

Hi #6
        Sorry to everyone else to use this thread for other things but 'Cool Hand Luke' was a classic of Paul Newmans and how he didn't win an oscar for it I'll never know.Oscar went to George Kennedy as 'Dragline I believe
        Steve

Comment

• Local man. Someone like Cohen or Levi and if it was someone out of area I'd have a hard time accepting anyone other than Tumblety. Still that having been said I feel there's a 90% chance that it's someone that we've never heard of, perhaps interviewed by the police at the time of the murders, but otherwise lost in time. One suspicion I do feel almost certain about,however, is that someone out there, some family,either the rippers or the police is holding on to a very dark secret or some piece of never before seen evidence (if it wasn't all destroyed in the Blitz) that could solve the crimes atleast beyond a reasonable doubt. We should always remember that JTR was a man, not a ghost but a flesh and blood human being. He was sure to have family, or aquaintances who had suspected him, when he died he must have left possessions. And knowing that out there somewhere there might be some piece of evidence, and that some where even the bones of the man himself might just still exist is what gives us hope as scientists.

Comment

Working...
          X