No announcement yet.

Did BS-man murder Liz Stride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you are honest. The usual tack is to use this ONLY as needed. (See manufacturer's directions.)
    I try Lynn...My wife says (etc)

All the best

Dave

Comment

• propaganda

Hello Comrade. Thanks.

True enough. But I fail to see the propaganda value here.

Do svidaniya.
      LC

Comment

• Arise comrade

Another building block in the class struggle against the servants (these so called "peacekeepers") of the capitalist state...it took us all THAT time to even find one!

All the best

Dave
        Last edited by Cogidubnus; 07-31-2013, 10:55 AM. Reason: final phrase added

Comment

• Hi Lynn

Do you think it`s an American / British thing with the cachous?
          Is Abby, British, I think he is. It would support my transatlantic cachous theory.
          CD and yourself have real problems with the cachous and I`m wondering if they`re quite a different thing altogether in the States ;-)

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          3. mud/wetness left side only
          Blimey Lynn. It was only a week or so ago that we discussed this. She had mud on her right side too !!!

Comment

• Cachous in the C19th were breath fresheners.

Not cashews. (Nuts.) They would have been contained in a small paper cone probably.

Phil

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              Here is the problem. The more vicious the attack by the B.S. man, the greater the likelihood that the cachous would have been broken and scattered.
              Only if the cachous were in Stride's hand at the time of the assault, CD. Which, as you surmise, is suggestive that the cachous were taken out of her pocket at some point between the initial assault and the murder.
              Last edited by Garry Wroe; 07-31-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• forensics

Hello Jon. Thanks. Cachous = imps.

Not a cachous thing but a forensics thing. Just as when Holmes pointed out to LeStrade (after he'd articulated a theory about someone breaking in) that the shards of glass on the outside of the building were more likely to indicate breaking "out" than breaking "in." Of course, he WAS a Scotland Yard man and not to be trifled with.

Yes, we've discussed her mud on right. As the medicos pointed out, it was a tiny amount. And such is entirely incongruous with a fall that side.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• cigarette

Hello Garry.

"suggestive that the cachous were taken out of her pocket at some point between the initial assault and the murder."

Quite. And she also needed to get in a frame of mind to use one. I think a cigarette would be a good analogy. If one is found dead with cigarette in mouth AFTER an assault, what are the options?

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• I think a cigarette would be a good analogy. If one is found dead with cigarette in mouth AFTER an assault, what are the options?
                    I think it's a very good analogy Lynn...I used to smoke roll-ups and you wouldn't believe the number of times I've burned my fingers trying to extract the cigarette from my mouth because the bloody thing stuck to my lips and didn't budge!

Depends on the adhesive used to fasten the paper I'd guess...

All the best

Dave
                    Last edited by Cogidubnus; 07-31-2013, 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling correction (more a mistype)

Comment

• timing

Hello Dave. Thanks.

And I daresay you never took out your pouch, rolled one and lit in during an attack. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Hi Lynn

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                        Not a cachous thing but a forensics thing. Just as when Holmes pointed out to LeStrade (after he'd articulated a theory about someone breaking in) that the shards of glass on the outside of the building were more likely to indicate breaking "out" than breaking "in." Of course, he WAS a Scotland Yard man and not to be trifled with.
                        Forensics !! You`ll have to intruduce plenty of frog DNA to complete that T-Rex genetic code.

And such is entirely incongruous with a fall that side.
                        In your opinion, Lynn.
                        She died lying on her left side so there would obviously be heavier soiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil H View Post
                          Cachous in the C19th were breath fresheners.

Not cashews. (Nuts.) They would have been contained in a small paper cone probably.
                          Thanks Phil.
                          I understand now. Apparently, according to Lynn and Dave, the Victorians smoked them.
                          Last edited by Jon Guy; 07-31-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Hi Lynn

And I daresay you never took out your pouch, rolled one and lit in during an attack. (heh-heh)
                            No, but thereagain I'd not have had to in an attack that seems to have gone from nought to very fast indeed in a very short amount of time indeed...don't forget this has all happened as Schwartz has followed BS man up the road - so whether or not it's the final attack (and I agree we don't know for sure) BS man has kicked off very quickly indeed...

It is, in part I suppose, this about him, and the known speed of the action in some of the other cases, (Eddowes for example), which leads me towards believing BS is the killer...the man is almost explosive...

All the best

Dave

Comment

• give it a go

Hello Jon. Thanks.

The answer is simple. Since this can be reproduced, all that is needed is:

1. a muddy yard

2. a fall on the right

3. mud on the left

Game?

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• If at first you don't succeed. . .

Hello Dave. Thanks.

Just so I understand . . .

1. You are suggesting an attack.

2. An exiting the scene north as far as Commercial.

3. A subsequent return.

4. An, "Oh, and another thing, Miss . . ."?

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X