Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper

Has anyone played this one? It's another Hidden Object/Mystery game, like Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper, which has been mentioned before in this forum. However, from what I can see, it's not as good. In the first part, you play a psychic who dreams of the murders.

You can play a free trial through Big Fish:

They also have a free trial of Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper (that's the one where Sir Melville Magnaghten is one of the characters). That one is available as a free trial on the iPad/iPhone as well, so you can get a feel for it and then decide if you want to buy the full version.
    Explore Dr. Blackmore’s latest experiment in a Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood, a terrifying Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

There is also a Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper game, which is supposed to be harder -- more of an adventure game than a Hidden Objects game:

There is another Jack the Ripper hidden object game called "Mystery in London: On the Trail of Jack the Ripper. It is also produced by Big Fish games. It's solution is totally fictional, but if you like hidden object games, it's a fun way to pass some time.
    "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by BillyE View Post
      There is another Jack the Ripper hidden object game called "Mystery in London: On the Trail of Jack the Ripper. It is also produced by Big Fish games. It's solution is totally fictional, but if you like hidden object games, it's a fun way to pass some time.
      Thanks! I don't know why that don't why that didn't come up in my searches. Sometimes their search engine has to be sent into a Time Out.

Comment

Working...
      X