Females help me out with some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Jordan, all this soul-searching is really only for the females. They expect us lot to just blunder in - then they can have the pleasure of telling their friends how gross we are.
    Who told you?! Who's the squealer?!
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Well she really liked the 22 roses I gave her as well as the chocolates (actually Lindt's Petit Desserts yum) and card. So she agreed we would do something next Monday after 5 when shes off work. Olive Garden is her favorite, time for some endless salad and breadsticks haha. Oh and she gave me a few hugs and put her cheek up to me to kiss, which is awesooooooooooooome. I'm so attracted to her its like all think about at work is seeing her. Shes so smokin' more than Frazier, her body is amazing. But I digress I think this put me over the top giving her the roses
      Jordan

Comment

Jordan, all this soul-searching is really only for the females. They expect us lot to just blunder in - then they can have the pleasure of telling their friends how gross we are.
        Hello Robert,

Oh the memories of past youth eh? Mumbling and fumbling. Those blasted triple clasp hooked bras... oh the memories..hahahaha!

best wishes

Phil
        Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
        Accountability? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ChainzCooper View Post
          Well she really liked the 22 roses I gave her as well as the chocolates (actually Lindt's Petit Desserts yum) and card. So she agreed we would do something next Monday after 5 when shes off work. Olive Garden is her favorite, time for some endless salad and breadsticks haha. Oh and she gave me a few hugs and put her cheek up to me to kiss, which is awesooooooooooooome. I'm so attracted to her its like all think about at work is seeing her. Shes so smokin' more than Frazier, her body is amazing. But I digress I think this put me over the top giving her the roses
          Jordan

Hello Chainz...

You go for it.. remember the old addages.. it's a 50/50 chance.. she likes or she doesn't..she loves or she doesn't... she will or she won't, it'll last or it won't.

If all goes heads up.. remember that calling tails is the reverse of the coin.. 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

And here's hoping that when you are 85 ish, your 60th wedding anniversary remembers this thread.. and all the wonderful words you got from a bunch of Ripperologists... farther from the subject of gentle love you couldn't be with a JTR site.

Go for it young man.

best wishes

Phil
          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Phil.I almost forgot, I had a life-like male cardinal put in the center of the rose vase and told her that was me, that she can keep that forever. She said that she would,how about that? Magic
            Jordan

Comment

• Phil : when he's 85??? He's just got her 22 roses. How many roses will he have to buy her when he's 85 and she's a similar age? Are you trying to bankrupt the lad?

Comment

• I make it that if he henceforth buys her roses for each year of her life, starting at 23 and rising to 85, he'll have bought her 3402 roses.

Would she settle for a bag of chips?

Comment

Phil : when he's 85??? He's just got her 22 roses. How many roses will he have to buy her when he's 85 and she's a similar age? Are you trying to bankrupt the lad?
                  Reality check...we've all been there..lol
                  Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• He can throw in a gherkin if he wants.

Comment

• I dunno Robert; If I saw something green and bumpy....ummmmm, I'd prolly run far, far away!
                      Cheers,
                      cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                        Hello Robert,

Oh the memories of past youth eh? Mumbling and fumbling. Those blasted triple clasp hooked bras... oh the memories..hahahaha!

best wishes

Phil
                        Wouldn't just a nice shirt and tie suffice?

c.d.

Comment

• Hello c.d.,

You have obviously tried the alternative...lol

Nice line.. made me laugh :-)

Hope all is well with you.

best wishes

Phil
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment