X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, steadmund old boy, kick-off in about 5 minutes

See ya tomorrow
    Chief Superintendent Brownlow: "Are there any Tension Indicators? Over!"

DI Galloway: "Tension indicators?! They're throwing bloody petrol bombs. Sir."

Comment

Whoo hoo.... big day!!! see thats the other problem being in the states.... it is now 3:00 in the afternoon.... just doesnt feel like game time!!

Good luck mate and will indeed talk tomorrow about the game ( i'm gonna try to find out as much as i can about it.. but alas will probably only be the score )

untill tomorrow!!!!!!

Comment

Boo Hoo

Here ya go steadmund:

Well done.

Damn yer eyes!

Comment

Thank you again... oh yes it was a big win for us... sorry it took so long to respond... been a bit sick here.. just as the weather turns nice where I am (Buffalo New York area... it doesnt always snow!!) I get so sick i cant get out of bed for 3 days... what luck eh?

2-0 is a great way to start the season....... how is everyone elses teams doing??

on the plus side.... looks like we may be getting some good coverage of Footy soon here in the states thanks to ESPN.. fingers crossed!!!!!

ok Power... you're next!!!! lets go LIONS!!!

Comment

Yeah, my boys are 1-1 now. Essendon next...

Comment

Hi All

Harry my Great Grand Father and Grand Father both worked in Customs.

Hope everybodies teams are doing well.

Phrynee Great Signature I miss the good old days of The Bill

Comment

Belinda,
                Depending on how old you are,your grandfather and I may have been serving at the same time.I did meet many officers from other states.I bet he had many stories to tell,it was that kind of a job.

Well Port power won again last week.A good start to the season.
                Regards.

Comment

Do the names Edwin Abbott or Bill Pearce sound familliar? It is going back a bit

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                    Hi All

Phrynee Great Signature I miss the good old days of The Bill
                    Me too, Belinda. Have you heard *shock horror* it's been canned? I haven't watched it for years, but there's a lot of cranky current fans out there

I'm just glad I picked up the first 6 years or so on DVD while they were available

Comment

Belinda,
                      I can go back to 1967,and was based at Adelaide.There was a Ken Pearce also at Adelaide.The two names you mentioned does not ring a bell.
                      Regards.

Comment

Almost game time for the mighty Lions!!!!! Lets go boys 3-0 would be an amazing start for the year!!!

how is everyone else doing eh? like i said.. been a bit sick so havent been on much and you all seem to have gone quiet.. hope everyone is enjoying the season and look foward to talking to you all more!!

"GO LIONS. BRISBANE LIONS WE'LL KICK THE WINNING SCORE!" ( It really is a bit silly fo a fight song eh?)

Comment

Originally posted by Phryne Fisher View Post
                          Me too, Belinda. Have you heard *shock horror* it's been canned? I haven't watched it for years, but there's a lot of cranky current fans out there

I'm just glad I picked up the first 6 years or so on DVD while they were available
                          I'm not surprised.It's awful the way they ruined that show.

Did you say were

Now I'll have to track them down second hand

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                            I'm not surprised.It's awful the way they ruined that show.

Did you say were

Now I'll have to track them down second hand
                            Hi Belinda

Yeah, apparently the company that was releasing them went broke. There's a fair bit about it here: http://www.billfans.com/forum/index.php?topic=430.0 (the thread was started in 2007, so you'll probably find the more recent news in the last few pages.) I think a couple of people had some luck picking them up on ebay.

(Notice I'm not saying much about the footy )

Comment

3-0!!!!!! whoo hoo bring on the Bulldogs!!!!!!

dont feel to bad Phryne.. the blues will rebound......but i must say.. feels good at the top of the ladder!!!

will right more later .. cant just yet.. hope you all had a great weekend and talk to you soon..

Comment

Have you heard of " Up There Cazaly"? Steadmund

Oh No not Bankrupt. I wonder if another company will take over. I hope so I don't want to have to pay collectors items prices for them

Comment

Working...
                                X