• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
    Were there crocs in it?
    Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Crocs are more up North.
    It does have Noah's (Noah's ark = shark) though. Always had Hammerheads and Grey Nurses. Letely a Grea White, just s juvenile though, maybe 10 foot. Think he can't find his way out again.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

GUT, I'm guessing that if there were crocs in the lake, not much would be left of the sharks?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        GUT, I'm guessing that if there were crocs in the lake, not much would be left of the sharks?
        Not sure the two co exist anywhere.

Sharks Baically want oceans. (deep water)

Crocs rivers and swamps and the such. (shallow water)
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'd still put my money on the crocs.

Crocs v Steve Irwin, now that's another matter.

Comment

Rays v Steve another matter altogether.
            G U T

Comment

Would depend on how deep the water was.
              G U T

Comment

Still was tragic for poor Steve, but he must have known the risks.

Years ago there was an American program that the insurance company, "Mutual of Omaha" did the commercials on, called "Wild Kingdom" with Marlin Perkins as it's host. He would take the viewers to different ecological sites to look at the animal life, emphasizing lions, or cheetahs, or panthers, or elephants - whatever the animal was. But Perkins was luckier or more careful, and was not killed on the show. As he was (part time in each episode) a spokesman for "Mutual of Omaha" I suspect his successful longevity and safety was due to proper care.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                X