Buying Mouthwash - Oh the Horror!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Mouthwash - Oh the Horror!!!

I ran out of my current mouthwash and simply wanted to buy some more. I figured I would go to amazon and check reviews on what people liked. Holy ****. Bad idea. Where to begin? A very popular one apparently burned the mouths of some people and destroyed their taste buds for a time. Another popular one left very hard to get off brown streaks on the teeth. Then you have the whole alcohol controversy. It seems alcohol kills the bacteria which cause bad breath but others claim that it dries out the mouth thus creating bad breath and still others say that it leads to oral cancer.

Oy vey, is anything simple anymore?

I finally settled on a more natural mouthwash that contains tea tree oil. I'll try it and let you know but it got pretty good reviews.

c.d.

P.S. Don't get me started on deodorants either. You can make yourself crazy with that as well. Apparently the all natural ones simply don't work and the effective ones give you cancer.

c.d.

Everything that's good for you today will give you cancer next week.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Even dying gives you cancer.

Comment

Contraiwise...

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Even dying gives you cancer.
        ... Cancer gives you dying!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Did you know that the commercial use of tea tree oil in mouthwashes, etc., began in 1920, and since then, more than 99% of those original users have died!?!

Something to think about.
          - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
            Did you know that the commercial use of tea tree oil in mouthwashes, etc., began in 1920, and since then, more than 99% of those original users have died!?!

Something to think about.
            OMG scary stats
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
            X