Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cyber Vigilante Is Hacking the Hackers

c.d.

I wish someone would hack the low life that constantly send out emails in my name.

They use my name but @address.com address being a site I've never heard of.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      I wish someone would hack the low life that constantly send out emails in my name.

They use my name but @address.com address being a site I've never heard of.
      Hello GUT,

Yeah, I would like to see all those scum get it as well.

If you run Windows, Microsoft has 16 security updates out today. All you can do is to try and stay ahead of the bastards.

c.d.

Comment

Fascinating article. I think someone got my name and is sending fake messages under it, as the rest of the e-mail doesn't match. A friend has received them.
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
          Fascinating article. I think someone got my name and is sending fake messages under it, as the rest of the e-mail doesn't match. A friend has received them.
          Sounds the same as if happening to me.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Sounds the same as if happening to me.
            Sure does. Fortunately, I'm not on Facebook, and don't do online banking. But I can't help feeling a bit uneasy, all the same..
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Working...
            X