Blood Libel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Libel

It may have been suggested before that perhaps the killings may have a religious connotation about them.
    Since we had discussed the lack of blood at some of the crime scenes, I thought I would mention something I found interesting regarding blood.

Blood Libel was a claim about Jews made by Christians. It started in the 12th century when a boy was found dead by a monk in Norwich (it might not have a connection, but remember the letter sent to Norfolk Police?). The monk accused the Jews of torturing and murdering the boy in mockery of the crucifixion of Jesus. Word began to circulate that each year, Jewish leaders around the world met to choose a country and a town from which a Christian would be apprehended and murdered.

The blood libel spread throughout the Christian world in the Middle Ages. When a Christian child went missing, it was not uncommon for local Jews to be blamed. Even when there was no evidence that any Jew had anything to do with the missing child, Jews were tortured until they confessed to heinous crimes.

Now how can I make a connection to the JTR killings?
    Well although it was not children that were killed, the victim’s reproductive organs were targeted.

The GSG found on the wall, does have a hint of sarcasm.

Nonconformist were not fans of prostitution, and if Someone who had been heavily indoctrinated by religion, and possibly someone who was more susceptible to mental health problems, then they may have felt that they were doing ‘god’s work’.

If it is possible that sex wasn’t the reason for the killings, then it would explain a lack of sexual evidence.

Where do the Jews fit in? Well if someone hated the Jews, and hated the unfortunate victims, and especially since these women were engaging with Jewish men, then that could have been motive for murder, a way perhaps of turning more and more people against Jews.

Or could it be a Jewish person who had committed the crimes?

Could it be to get back at antisemitism.

So where would the GSG fit, if it was a Jew?
    Could it be that this was written to wind up the locals, a way of saying the Jews can do what they want, and get away with it. A way to brag about the crimes and admit to the killings.

black magic

One angle that hasn't really been looked into concerning these murders is the black magic one.Certain parts of organs taken at certain times of the lunar cycle who knows?wasn't to long ago a corpse of a young black lad minus head and limbs was fished out of the Thames police are pretty certain was a ritualistic black magic killing.Apart from reading quite a few dennis wheatley books over the years I have no real understanding of the black arts but perhaps some research might turn something up.
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-04-2014, 12:38 PM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      One angle that hasn't really been looked into concerning these murders is the black magic one.Certain parts of organs taken at certain times of the lunar cycle who knows?wasn't to long ago a corpse of a young black lad minus head and limbs was fished out of the Thames police are pretty certain was a ritualistic black magic killing.Apart from reading quite a few dennis wheatley books over the years I have no real understanding of the black arts but perhaps some research might turn something up.
      Hi Pinkmoon

That's a good idea. I know a little about Wiccan and the like, but I don't really know much about Satanic rites etc.

I think it would be worth looking at this

Comment

There's bound to be a site for the followers of the dark Lord.The only book I own that might help is "the devil and all his works" by Dennis wheatley I have had it for years but never got round to reading it I give it a scan through see if anything stands out.
        Last edited by pinkmoon; 08-04-2014, 01:07 PM.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          There's bound to be a site for the followers of the dark Lord.The only book I own that might help is "the devil and all his works" by Dennis wheatley I have had it for years but never got round to reading it I give it a scan through see if anything stands out.
          Hi Pinkmoon

I found this website that might be of some use. It has descriptions of the different occult, satanic, Voodoo etc religious groups:

Comment

sex

Hello Natasha. Interesting ideas.

"If it is possible that sex wasn’t the reason for the killings, then it would explain a lack of sexual evidence."

It would indeed. Keep going.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

black magic

Hello Jason. Read Spiro's book?

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha View Post
                Hi Pinkmoon

I found this website that might be of some use. It has descriptions of the different occult, satanic, Voodoo etc religious groups:

www.religionfacts.com
                G'day Natasha

Just had a look at that site, careful what you believe, some of what it has is plain wrong.

But keep thinking outside the box.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  G'day Natasha

Just had a look at that site, careful what you believe, some of what it has is plain wrong.

But keep thinking outside the box.
                  Hi Gut

Thanks, just checked it, some of the info on this site has come from wiki.

I must admit I did find this not that long before posting it on here.

Comment

Hi Gut

Thanks, just checked it, some of the info on this site has come from wiki.

I must admit I did find this not that long before posting it on here.
                    Yep ever reliable Wiki.

I only had a quick look and got to cranky to go on.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

superstitions

It was viewed as being a taboo if a woman was menstruating and engaging in sexual activity at the same time. Could this have anything to do with the murders?

I found the following very interesting: folklore regarding red hair. According to some traditions, red heads were regarded with contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                        Hello Jason. Read Spiro's book?

Cheers.
                        LC
                        I've just had a look at it on amazon and it had every thing going for it I'm not saying it is the best book on the black magic and the ripper but it's definitely in the top one the binding of the book looks fantastic only the best quality paper has been used I can't fault it in anyway shape or form except for one thing .......... the PRICE I've got four kids to feed I can't afford that so I will have to wait .

Comment

It was viewed as being a taboo if a woman was menstruating and engaging in sexual activity at the same time. Could this have anything to do with the murders?
                          Still is in some cultures.

I found the following very interesting: folklore regarding red hair. According to some traditions, red heads were regarded with contempt.
                          But who WAS a redhead, we are really not sure about MJK in my opinion, Ginger v Fair Emma.
                          G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            But who WAS a redhead, we are really not sure about MJK in my opinion, Ginger v Fair Emma.
                            Yeah I guess we will never know for sure

Comment

later

Hello Jason. Thanks.

Pity. Perhaps another time?

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

Working...
                              X