X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    Arent you two just made for each other
    You can join us too, Trev.
    Just step into the light, my friend, I am reaching out to you ...
    The truth is warm and beautiful.

Comment

Nah, can't see that ever happening.

Trev's less of a "step into the light" person and more a "stab in the dark" kinda guy.

Comment

Nichols and Chapman

Hello Jon.

"But, overall I think there is a reasonable cause to see the grip on Chapman being the same, or similar to that applied to Nichols.

In both cases (Nichols, Chapman), I feel the victims were subdued or even semiconscious, but not resisting."

Very solid reasoning--as always.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Hello Michael,

If Liz was the victim of robbery, would it really be necessary to kill her? I suppose it would eliminate the possibility of the killer being identified but it seems an action way beyond what the situation called for and I would think there would be potential victims who were likely to have much more money on their person than Liz.

And if the motive was not robbery what was it? Remember that no argument was heard post B.S. man. That would seem to fly in the face of a lover's tiff.

An off guard attack perfectly fits the profile of a prostitute expecting to service a client but instead ends up the victim of said client.

c.d.
          Hi cd,

The answer to your first question is no. The answer to your second question may relate to the fact that she is found dead on private property used by anarchists, lying not far from an open door and an open window. If Liz spoke a European language, or Yiddish or Jewish, she may have been privy to conversations that she shouldnt have. She may have been seen as spying on the club.

We know for a fact that some Unfortunates were paid to do just that kind of thing.

Cheers
          Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
          X