No announcement yet.

"Official Jack The Ripper Shop"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A decent Jack the Ripper museum would make a killing (excuse the pun). If an enterprising lottery winner were to successfully bid for the remaining memorabilia and then include some nice audio visual displays and some juicy waxworks a la London Dungeon, I'm sure it would appeal to all.

Even better some billionaire could build a Whitechapel 1888 theme park with a perfect copy of Ripper Town as it was then; gaslights, grime and all, a bit like that Victorian town up near Bridgenorth which is well worth a visit. Just imagine each crime scene could be recreated in detail with a waxwork body (and much fake gore) and you could have actors/actresses dressed in period clothes wandering about the place with proper cockney accents, how cool would that be? Reckon the best time to visit would be after dark! Add some sound effects and hey presto your transported back in time. Tourists would love it.

Comment

I don't want to say "I told you so" when it comes to Mr edwards attempt to solve this case so I won't......I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!.Any one will sell lots of books if they state case closed and to mention the word D.N.A well it's a case of doubles all round I really think the police should have a look at this .
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Jelly beans...

Any idea where I can buy my black jelly beans now?

Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
          Any idea where I can buy my black jelly beans now?

Amanda
          Never mind the jelly beans what about the yoyos!
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

On a serious note this whole shawl business has harmed this fascinating subject a I know there are people on here who have books coming out shortly and I'm sorry to say these books won't sell as well because of Mr Edwards book people will think here we go again and not bother to buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              On a serious note this whole shawl business has harmed this fascinating subject a I know there are people on here who have books coming out shortly and I'm sorry to say these books won't sell as well because of Mr Edwards book people will think here we go again and not bother to buy them.
              I get my black Jelly Beans at Miss Lilly's Lollies at Morpeth, but that might be a bit far for you to go.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Never mind the jelly beans what about the yoyos!
                Saw a Coke Yo-Yo the other day in a 2nd hand shop.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

G'day Pinkmoon

I am actually surprised that the public still buys any of them, after all t has been solves so many times now. I often wonder if it is only Casebookers that buy any of them.
                  G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    G'day Pinkmoon

I am actually surprised that the public still buys any of them, after all t has been solves so many times now. I often wonder if it is only Casebookers that buy any of them.
                    I think some authors who in some cases spend years researching and formulating ideas convince themselves they've solved it and nothing or no one will convince them otherwise and some are just plain downright dishonest of course some act with great integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                      Agreed. Click on any random JTR related video on youtube and there is a good chance the first comment will be something along the lines of "this is already solved, DNA proved it to be a guy named Aaron Kosminski".

Comment

• Premises available for rental:

Comment

• £1,700 ...that's a heck of a lot of black jelly beans...

Comment

• Or cachous.....

Comment

Working...
                            X