Was Mary Kelly a Ripper victim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sams right.

That's not her left knee. In the first photo you can see her left knee is almost flat on the bed and isn't mutilated. It also isnt as close to her left hand/arm (and yes thats a culed up pinky and not a thumb!!!).

what looks like a raised denuded knee in that photo is probably a bloody portion of sheet or clothing.

so unless someone raised her left knee up and covered it in a bloody sheet/clothing its not her left knee.

Comment

• Precisely, Abby. Thanks.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
        Sams right.

That's not her left knee. In the first photo you can see her left knee is almost flat on the bed and isn't mutilated. It also isnt as close to her left hand/arm (and yes thats a culed up pinky and not a thumb!!!).

what looks like a raised denuded knee in that photo is probably a bloody portion of sheet or clothing.

so unless someone raised her left knee up and covered it in a bloody sheet/clothing its not her left knee.
        Harry posted this a while ago. Corroboration of what I did yesterday.

You can match a 3D skeleton's pelvic girdle with the photo and get this exact result.

Also there is no comparison with the knee being 'a sheet' and all the sheets around it which have been identified in both pictures already.

The yellow circles.
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
          Harry posted this a while ago. Corroboration of what I did yesterday.

https://i.imgur.com/QRlL94h.gif
          I can't take credit for that pic, btw. I think it's richardh's handiwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            I can't take credit for that pic, btw. I think it's richardh's handiwork.
            That model is anatomically correct. Happy to see it. Thought I did before.
            Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Sams right.

It is 'supposed' to be a left knee .
              It's not mutilated .... its painted .
              You can see the brush strokes.
              And no , you can't SEE a pinky at all .
              You're believing it's there because believing the alternative , that the whole thing is a mock up , destroys 90% of the theories out there .

So everything becomes an illusion .

Unluckily for the creators of the 'scene' ..... we can zoom on photos now .Nobody in 1888 was aware of the future possibilities
              You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• Those aren't brush strokes, perhaps some scratches on the plate if anything, and that's a genuine crime scene photograph not a painting. The detail in the mutilated pelvic region alone, to say nothing of the (left) hand and the bedside table, should tell us that.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  Those aren't brush strokes, perhaps some scratches on the plate if anything, and that's a genuine crime scene photograph not a painting. The detail in the mutilated pelvic region alone, to say nothing of the (left) hand and the bedside table, should tell us that.
                  I will repeat myself ..... yes , its a photograph .
                  I have never suggested it's a painting but it's been helped with a brush on the legs. I thought this was common knowledge .
                  It's been discussed plenty of times in the past .

Your feeling is that it's a crime scene .
                  I moved on from there a good while ago .
                  The detail in the pelvic region ?
                  The 'rings' you mean ?

Comment

• edit post
                    Last edited by Wickerman; 10-29-2018, 04:58 PM.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                      Sorry Jon
                      It's not
                      The physical impossibility here is a little finger taking on that form .It just can not have that curvature .
                      Put it to the test .
                      Create a poll on your Facebook wall and don't lead people with the question .
                      Just put up a zoomed photo and ask if little finger or thumb .
                      See what the responses are .
                      8 out of 12 will give me a majority verdict and I know it won't be anywhere near that close
                      Ripperology has been desperately trying to make excuses for it since it was spotted .... it's nonsense
                      And it's not the only flaw with the photo but I guess there'll be an alternative explanation for everything
                      Ripperology eh
                      First point Nick, I don't have a facebook account, and the second point is, the responders you expect to hear from are presumably not doctors, or nurses?

What is the point in gathering opinions from people who have no anatomical knowledge?
                      Put your question on a medical website, then you will get a true reply. The same one I gave you.
                      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                        First point Nick, I don't have a facebook account, and the second point is, the responders you expect to hear from are presumably not doctors, or nurses?

What is the point in gathering opinions from people who have no anatomical knowledge?
                        Put your question on a medical website, then you will get a true reply. The same one I gave you.
                        I may just look for a medical site that I could put it on Jon .I'm entirely confident the answer will be the same as mine.
                        Incidentally ,a jury is across the board ..... that's why i suggested Joe public .... They are not limited to Ripperologists or medics
                        If you wish to do so then please post the results .
                        By the way you are really missing out by not being on Facebook to discuss these things .
                        There are many, many JTR groups now and it makes discussions easier , quicker and we can post photos far more easily .
                        I've found it really difficult to make photo file size small enough to post here , makes it more difficult to state my case

Comment

• Hi Nick.

This is specialized knowledge, not to be decided by an opinion of layperson's.
                          The highpoint of your wrist is the ulna, it's the same with you, me & Mary Kelly.
                          Your'e average Joe Public may not even know what an ulna is.
                          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                            Hi Nick.

This is specialized knowledge, not to be decided by an opinion of layperson's.
                            The highpoint of your wrist is the ulna, it's the same with you, me & Mary Kelly.
                            Your'e average Joe Public may not even know what an ulna is.
                            Jon
                            You're placing far too much emphasis on the ulna , which on my wrist sort of pokes out to the side .
                            On the MJK3 wrist there is no obvious ulna lump which again suggests that any lump on top is normal for a right hand viewed from that angle .
                            We'll have to disagree
                            Maybe I'm deformed but hey ho

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                              Jon
                              You're placing far too much emphasis on the ulna , which on my wrist sort of pokes out to the side
                              Now let your arm and wrist relax and lay it down in the position of the left arm in MJK1. The ulnar lump is far more obvious than the radial one.
                              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                Now let your arm and wrist relax and lay it down in the position of the left arm in MJK1. The ulnar lump is far more obvious than the radial one.

Nope
                                The ulna is small and protruding .
                                What we see is larger and more rounded
                                It isn't the ulna

Comment

Working...
                                X