Seaside Home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    Then we have to look at the Aberconway Version in which MM writes that Kosminski can be exonerated.
    Call me Mr. Confusedaroy
    Sink the Bismark

Comment

• Ouch Trevor,

You almost hurt my feelings then.

I can imagine you have a lot to say, you often do. Most of it unsubstantiated and pure conjecture.

I only berate when something requires berating. Like you. However if you want a Mexican stand off on who has bought what to the field then let's see whatcha got. And don't be bringing your pea shooter either.

Seriously Trevor, you have blustered for years yet have bought what exactly to the table?

Just theory, half chased research, pomposity and indulged in a lil day light robbery.

I waited with baited breath last time....it nearly killed me.

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
        Ouch Trevor,

You almost hurt my feelings then.

I can imagine you have a lot to say, you often do. Most of it unsubstantiated and pure conjecture.

I only berate when something requires berating. Like you. However if you want a Mexican stand off on who has bought what to the field then let's see whatcha got. And don't be bringing your pea shooter either.

Seriously Trevor, you have blustered for years yet have bought what exactly to the table?

Just theory, half chased research, pomposity and indulged in a lil day light robbery.

I waited with baited breath last time....it nearly killed me.

Monty
        Thats probably why you are all wind and p*ss you should see a doctor or get a kite !
        Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 03-25-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• truth vs "truth"

Hello Michael.

"Often one person's truth is different from another's."

I would not have quite put it that way. Perhaps:

"Often one person's "truth" is different from another's."

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• Is that the level you're at Trev?

Can't wait for this intellectual thesis on Kosminski, the marginalia and the dismantling of.

Will it have the words 'bugger' and 'willies' in it?

You conference goers must love a bit of 'blue'. Thank Christ there will be other speakers to drag the grade up.

Monty
            Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
              Call me Mr. Confusedaroy
              Hello Roy,

As you know,in the AV version, Macnaghten exonerates Kosminski and Ostrog. Meaning that they are then deemed unworthy of being "more likely" than Cutbush of being Jack the Ripper.

The interesting thing is in the definition of the word..

1. (Law) to clear or absolve from blame or a criminal charge.

(Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exonerates)

best regards

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

• new

Hello Trevor, Neil. Looking forward to any and all new information.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Hi
                  Thats not going to take a lot of dymamite to do that !

Martin Fido has backpedalled so many times Fords have presented him with a new car its got one forward gear and 10 reverse.
                  Give two examples of Martin Fido backpeddling?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason_c View Post
                    Actually, numerous people havent been saying this for years. Many people have claimed no ID took place at all. This is very different from claiming an unsatisfactory identification occurred.

Relatively few Kosminski-ites claim the evidence against him is cast iron, or the ID is proof of guilt. Most say he is the best of a bad bunch of suspects rather than he is guilty, and the problematic evidence against him is still more substantial than the evidence against anyone else.

Kosminski advocates on these boards(I include myself) have wrestled over the problem of his identification for years. Its disingenuous to claim otherwise.
                    Jason,
                    As I recall, no so-called Kosminskite has ever been saying anything differently to what Rob said. But, hey ho...

Comment

Thats probably why you are all wind and p*ss you should see a doctor or get a kite !
                      :-) That's what I like to see, a good, reasoned response. Keep at it Trevor and you just might get out of the gutter. Nah, you won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                        Hello Roy,

As you know,in the AV version, Macnaghten exonerates Kosminski and Ostrog. Meaning that they are then deemed unworthy of being "more likely" than Cutbush of being Jack the Ripper.

The interesting thing is in the definition of the word..

1. (Law) to clear or absolve from blame or a criminal charge.

(Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exonerates)

best regards

Phil
                        Macnaghten was only saying that he didn't think Kosminski and Ostrog were the Ripper, he wasn't denying that the reasons they were suspected were invalid or never happened. I'm not sure I understand your point.

Comment

• Fair enough, Paul, I agree Macnaghten didn't deny that, but in the case of Ostrog (at least), he could have. The reasons why Ostrog was suspected are clearly invalid.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                            That succinctly states my position too. Indeed, that would be the case if all c5 murders were by other people.
                            In my mind there are only three realistic scenarios:

1) There was an ID and Kosmiski was the suspect.
                            2) There was an ID and Swanson's memory failed him - Kosminski wasn't the suspect.
                            3) The marginalia was not penned by Swanson - there was no ID.

I would say that 1 and 3 are the most viable options.

Comment

• "But people have been saying this for years. Now that the Kominskites, and other Polish Jew primacy advocates have their backs against the wall, they want to claim credit for that too???"

I don't even understand what this comment means. "Want to take credit" for what exactly?

And how exactly do so-called Kozminski-ites have their backs against the wall? Are you suggesting that someone has posted something new—either here on these boards or elsewhere—that challenges Kozminski's validity as a suspect in the Whitechapel murders? If so, I would be curious to hear what it is. I mean any objection that was not raised over say ten or fifteen years ago. The old objections we know about. Are there new ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by robhouse View Post
                                Are you suggesting that someone has posted something new—either here on these boards or elsewhere—that challenges Kozminski's validity as a suspect in the Whitechapel murders? If so, I would be curious to hear what it is. I mean any objection that was not raised over say ten or fifteen years ago. The old objections we know about. Are there new ones?
                                No, I am not suggesting a challenge to the validity of Kosminski as a suspect. Never have.

Are you suggesting the primacy of a Polish Jew line of police inquiry in the Whitechapel murders despite developments introduced with Clutterbuck's thesis?
                                Jack the Ripper Writers -- An online community of crime writers and historians.

http://ripperwriters.aforumfree.com

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...nd-black-magic

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                                X