Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonia Alexander offers supposed photo of Mary Kelly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day Pinkmoon

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Oh no still trying to raise a savage angry mob nobody has sent me any private messages saying they are interested.I do think a lynching is quite harsh maybe a stoning or possibly crucifixion perhaps .
    Too far for just one stoning can we arrange a mass stoning to make the trip worthwhile?
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Too far for just one stoning can we arrange a mass stoning to make the trip worthwhile?
      Yes we could use it as a team building exercise for all on casebook it would be a good chance for us all to meet and to get to know each other
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Carol

Comment

Testing.
          CarolClick image for larger version

Name:	F&C.Jan54.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.1 KB
ID:	665508

Comment

It worked! Mind you, I was hoping to post the 'Mary Hughes' photo. I was experimenting AGAIN and tried what Gut suggested in the second paragraph of his post over on David's thread 'How to attach an image?'. I tried first of all with the Mary Hughes photo and Casebook said it was too big to post. So I just thought I'd try and post another photo that said it was smaller and it worked! So now I've got to find a way to make Mary Hughes smaller. I'll try later on as I've got to sign off now.

The photo is of my little brother Freddy and myself back in 1953!

Carol

Comment

Finally got it to work Carol I see.
              Last edited by pinkmoon; 06-29-2014, 11:31 AM.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

If anybody else has purchased this book it's well worth an email to amazon to get your money back and hopefully if enough people do this amazon will delete this tripe from the site

Comment

Fingers crossed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

There she is - Dr. Williams' wife, Mary Hughes!

Thank you David for starting the thread 'How to attach an image?'

AND AN ENORMOUS POMMIE THANK YOU TO GUT FOR THE THIRD PARAGRAPH OF HIS POST ON THAT THREAD.

Carol (who will go to sleep tonight a very happy bunny)

Comment

Sorry
                      Last edited by Carol; 06-29-2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I just need one more try.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to be thrown off of Casebook, aren't I?

Forgive me, please, Admin?

Carol

Comment

Working...
                          X