Off Topic (moved from other thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic (moved from other thread)

You people are really off the deep end. Ouija and Scrying indeed! Why not dowse for Mary Kelly, or use entrails for divination? Better yet, let's slaughter a bull like the Celts for a tarbhfeis and scatter the offal about and see what that says. We don't need to. There's enough offal on this thread already. Maybe there's a salmon of knowledge out there somewhere.

Cheers,

Mike
    huh?

I thought it was a Salmon of Doubt? There is a Bull of Wisdom, as I recall....

Comment

Crystal,

You are toying with me? Surely you know about Fionn MacCumhail gaining wisdom from the salmon of Knowledge?

Mike
      huh?

Comment

Where is this salmon i need to speak to him.
        'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

You are toying with me? Surely you know about Fionn MacCumhail gaining wisdom from the salmon of Knowledge?

Yes, Mike! I was toying with you! Ho HO! Funny Crystal!

Ben writes: MAUBLAITER is also an anagram for "But I am real.."

Mr. Astrakhan protesting his very existence, of course!

Its that Hutchinson AGAIN! He's everywhere I look..

It's a clever anagram, Ben!

MAUBLAITER also happens to be an anagram for 'MAYBRICK DID IT'... Oh, no, that doesn't quite work, does it?

Comment

Where is this salmon i need to speak to him.

he's in the pond at the bottom of my garden. Along with the fairies. I'll tell him you were asking after him....

Comment

Crystal,

In your pond? It must be the offspring. Fionn ate the salmon.

Oh, sounds like an insult: Yeah? In your pond, Motherf...!

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Its the original Salmon's wife's son's great-grandson, Mike. Well, that's the story he told the fairies, anyhow.... I can't decide whether I believe him or not......?

Comment

Use the ouija board to find out if the story's true. That seems to be infallible.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

MAULBAITER U blame Rita. Now we're getting somewhere.

Mike
                    huh?

Comment

A Good Plan, Mike!

(Crystal wanders off to the bottom of her garden, where she happens to keep a special outdoor, automatic ouija board...the fairies are drinking their lunchtime gin, and the Salmon is looking distinctly doubtful. Crystal asks - is this Salmon for real? The fairies are all rolling about with drunken laughter..they don't seem to be convinced.

The board has replied. Crystal has her answer. Hmm....runs back into the house in excitement...)

I asked the question, Mike.

It said, UPYERARSE

I have no idea what that means... You know, Mike, I'm not too sure about this ouija board stuff...it could be dangerous.....

Comment

Thank goodness it said, "upyerarse" and not "uphisarse" else I'd be feeling a bit annoyed.

Mike
                        huh?

Comment

A Salmon has an arse? Hmmm. Yes, I suppose he does...No, I think that board was definitely talking to me, Mike. I haven't quite worked out what it meant yet, but give me time...!

Comment

Working...
                          X