Most intriguing unsolved non-JtR serial killer cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
    Although Joanne was a responsible little girl I don't think any grandparent nowadays would allow a child of that age to take a four year old to the toilet alone at a packed stadium.
    Yeah but it was different world, in the 70s and Adelaide was just a big town.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Shouldn't this discussion continue in the 'Great Disappearances' thread? The missing Beaumont kids etc. aren't serial killer cases.

I've lost entire days browsing the cases on the Charley Project.

Two boys, Mark Peal (10) and Kevin Lee Connor (13) both went missing at the campsite in Agate Crescent in 1971. They both went to explore WWII bunkers in the area and were never seen again despite an extensive search.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        Two boys, Mark Peal (10) and Kevin Lee Connor (13) both went missing at the campsite in Agate Crescent in 1971. They both went to explore WWII bunkers in the area and were never seen again despite an extensive search.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/conner_kevin.html
        That is really intriguing. If the search was as extensive as indicated then the likelihood has to be that they were taken or murdered.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
          Shouldn't this discussion continue in the 'Great Disappearances' thread? The missing Beaumont kids etc. aren't serial killer cases.

I've lost entire days browsing the cases on the Charley Project.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/conner_kevin.html
          I suppose they should be on the Disappearances thread.

God I hate it when kids vanish like that. A grown up might be able to fight back, but a toddler?

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
            That is really intriguing. If the search was as extensive as indicated then the likelihood has to be that they were taken or murdered.
            From what I see, virtually no chance they ran away either

Stan Reid

Comment

• So murder is the only reasonable conclusion.

Stan Reid

Comment

So murder is the only reasonable conclusion.
                Not necessarily. If says the two of them went off to explore WW2 bunkers, they could've got lost and fallen down a pit or something. Without knowing what the camp site was like, I couldn't say for certain but I don't believe murder is the ONLY possibility here.

Comment

• True Harry - I was assuming that the search was as thorough as they said.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I assume they had cadaver dogs back then.

Stan Reid

Comment

I assume they had cadaver dogs back then.
                      Strange that a memorial service was held for the boys only a month after they disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                      X