I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    108 pages and 1000+ posts. Are we any closing to knowing who it is?
    well apparently he knows Bowyer whoever he is LOL
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      well apparently he knows Bowyer whoever he is LOL
      I don't know I think he's making it up as he goes a long. I never heard him mention bowyer until we started talking about how he was in the the court that night and then all of a sudden he's central to theory

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
        I don't know I think he's making it up as he goes a long. I never heard him mention bowyer until we started talking about how he was in the the court that night and then all of a sudden he's central to theory
        Bowyer is not important for the theory.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Why are people continuing to indulge this obvious wind-up?

Comment

• Blimey, I've not logged on for some time and this thread sparked my interest for a while...until around page 40... Has Pierre found him yet? It's difficult to tell with all these other distractions, and I might have missed it, or do we still have to wait a year? Perhaps someone will kindly let me know, so we can all move on....

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda Sumner View Post
              Blimey, I've not logged on for some time and this thread sparked my interest for a while...until around page 40... Has Pierre found him yet? It's difficult to tell with all these other distractions, and I might have missed it, or do we still have to wait a year? Perhaps someone will kindly let me know, so we can all move on....
              Its safe to move on now Amanda, the revelations have been debunked.
              Michael Richards

Comment

Why are people continuing to indulge this obvious wind-up?
                Because its un.

Or because Pierre Ps people off with his rubbish and changing his position every few minutes..
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Why are people continuing to indulge this obvious wind-up?
                  Stop It !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
                    Stop It !!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Yell at me why dontcha!

Comment

Yell at me why dontcha!
                      I'm agreeing with you. Everybody stop encouraging this

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
                        I'm agreeing with you. Everybody stop encouraging this
                        Ah.

It was mildly amusing at first, but I can't believe people are still hanging on Pierre's every word.

If he has a legitimate theory, then he would do what most armchair detectives do, contact the resident experts, canvas opinion on the forums, write a book of his own, or some combination of all three. The fact he keeps stringing this out tells me that he's making this up as he goes along and getting a real kick out of the attention everyone's affording him.

Comment

Ah.

It was mildly amusing at first, but I can't believe people are still hanging on Pierre's every word.

If he has a legitimate theory, then he would do what most armchair detectives do, contact the resident experts, canvas opinion on the forums, write a book of his own, or some combination of all three. The fact he keeps stringing this out tells me that he's making this up as he goes along and getting a real kick out of the attention everyone's affording him.
                          Hi Harry,

What exactly is a "legitimate theory"?

Is it in all the books that has been written about Jack the Ripper without finding him?

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            What exactly is a "legitimate theory"?
                            A "'legitimate theory", Pierre, is one in which the author says "I think I have found him" but refuses to provide any further details.

So you are doing very well.

Comment

• Dear all,

I said earlier this week I would not reply to this mans posts any more. and this is not a reply to any post..

New threads every few days are started by this person.
                              These threads bring up same faintly ridiculous ideas, yet he tells all of us that he is only here to unburden himself.

He has told us he is a scientist but refuses to say in what discipline, he has made disparaging remarks at peoples education and qualifications.

At least twice he has taken sarcasm at face value and thanked posters for agreeing with him

it is interesting that he often attacks those who write books on the subject, in fact he appears very bitter about those who do, i wonder why?

At least those writers have had a real theory, even if many of them are extremely weak, and published a name, he has not and I believe he cannot.

In case others have not noticed he now often uses the Royal "we" and has even started to refer to himself in the third person. so be it, it is his right.

However everybody else has the right to ignore him and this SHOULD be done now.

I IMPLORE you all to not enter into debate with this person. he appears to be intent on damaging the study of the Whitechapel murders and this site in particular.

if however he does come up with a name and a theory then all of the rest of us are wrong, so be it.
                              Last edited by Elamarna; 12-05-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                                Dear all,

I said earlier this week I would not reply to this mans posts any more. and this is not a reply to any post..

New threads every few days are started by this person.
                                These threads bring up same faintly ridiculous ideas, yet he tells all of us that he is only here to unburden himself.

He has told us he is a scientist but refuses to say in what discipline, he has made disparaging remarks at peoples education and qualifications.

At least twice he has taken sarcasm at face value and thanked posters for agreeing with him

it is interesting that he often attacks those who write books on the subject, in fact he appears very bitter about those who do, i wonder why?

At least those writers have had a real theory, even if many of them are extremely weak, and published a name, he has not and I believe he cannot.

In case others have not noticed he now often uses the Royal "we" and has even started to refer to himself in the third person. so be it, it is his right.

However everybody else has the right to ignore him and this SHOULD be done now.

I IMPLORE you all to not enter into debate with this person. he appears to be intent on damaging the study of the Whitechapel murders and this site in particular.

if however he does come up with a name and a theory then all of the rest of us are wrong, so be it.
                                I was worried that pierre had been tipped of about grampton but I now know he hasn't so I'm happy.
                                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X