No announcement yet.

Diary of Jack the Ripper diary about to be exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck is Philip when we need him? He's the resident expert on JP de L.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
      Where the heck is Philip when we need him? He's the resident expert on JP de L.
      That's true.

In the meantime, this is an interesting website:

And I like this one in which JPDL is described, Freudian-wise, as a "minefield of information" ... shouldn't that be "goldmine"?

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by m_w_r View Post
        That's true.

In the meantime, this is an interesting website:

And I like this one in which JPDL is described, Freudian-wise, as a "minefield of information" ... shouldn't that be "goldmine"?

Regards,

Mark
        Ker-rist! I just scanned those sites! Jeez! So he was 'celebrated' in the A-Z, was he? Suggest anyone interested takes their copy off the shelf and has a look at what was written about him.

Graham
        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Wasn't he the author of some self-published stuff years ago? Has anyone ever read it?
          Yes, I have his The Enigma of Jack the Ripper and Jack the Ripper Unveiled. Both are homemade pamphlets with plastic covers published in 1995. The content of each could best be described as...well...odd.

Comment

Dr J. Macmillan-Pope-de-Locksley is a Doctor of Melaphysics, a qualified assistant pharmacist with diploma from Euro Training College, he's qualified in First Aid and Herbalism.
            "You have a degree in baloney!"

Dr J. Macmillan-Pope-de-Locksley holds many honours bestowed upon him which are 'The Scariest Man in London', S.X magazine, Knight Templar excemplus in the order of St Gregory and Sarkis and King Tiger 2nd of Otelga Nigeria.
            I know idiots who will sell him "Grand Masterships" in various "martial arts" and will even declare him "Soke"--head of his own style.

Dr J. Macmillan-Pope-de-Locksley is of mixed race, he is part Cornish, part Hungarian, Polish and gypsy and Swedish origins. (There are links to Scotland, the MacGregors nee Cook in Cornwall, and by his mothers second marriage MacMillans).
            Wow . . . just . . . wow.

Dr John is a master of the black arts, a third degree witch and Odinist, he is a natural shaman and master of Yoga and other preternatural mysteries and systems.
            Why will I not be surprised if he is also a master "Onanist" and master debater [Right. Stop that!--Ed.]?

Need a spell casting or ritual? Call us today.
            Let the King of the Witches John Pope-de-Locksley help you or your fortune read, gypsy playing cards, witches & odinic runes. Maybe you would like to speak to the spirits of those departed loved ones or have the past told by psychometrically? The medium is free as is the psychometrically. If I visit you a travel fee of £7 is the only charge. Spells are £15 and a ritual is £40. I can visit for a full ritual or spell. Cards and Runes are £12. Send me a cheque, after it has cleared I shall place a letter upon the stones for your personal vibrations. You may have me visit for the same purpose. No credit or debit cards. Only in the London area for visits.
            Should he not be able to "feel" your credit rating? Being a master witch 'n all.

Thank so much for making my day by introducing me to his webpage of FAIL.

--Dr. J.D., Q.C., O.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
              Yes, I have his The Enigma of Jack the Ripper and Jack the Ripper Unveiled. Both are homemade pamphlets with plastic covers published in 1995. The content of each could best be described as...well...odd.

GM,

Did he propound Ostrog as the Ripper? The A-Z seems to think so.

Graham
              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Graham,

In his first book he doesn't favour any particular suspect. In the second, he seems to plump for Dr Thomas Hewlett (and, no, I've never heard of him either). He might back Ostrog in his third book, A Ramble with Jack the Ripper, but I haven't seen that one.

Comment

The guy sounds perfect for a special episode of Rippercast. All this Rippertalk and Ripperology stuff is gettin' boring.

Which Ripper author has also perportedly published in white supremacy journals? Here's a clue - he's a member of the Whitechapel Society club and has appeared a number of times in their journal, as well as in Ripperana???

And he's a gypsy? Gypsys were sort of persona non grata in the lebensraum back in the good old days,weren't they? Besides, we wouldn't accept those people in the NSWPP since they have those goofy bandanas....seriously. Only a gauche race would go out in public wearing bandanas after the age of 40.

Dr J. Macmillan-Pope-de-Locksley is of mixed race, he is part Cornish, part Hungarian, Polish and gypsy and Swedish origins. (There are links to Scotland, the MacGregors nee Cook in Cornwall, and by his mothers second marriage MacMillans).

Whoops ! Looks like he's a shoo-in for the show now. Scratch the last post..

Lets see Menges try and ditch two "part Hungarians" out of paychecks.

Plus I've already asked Brick Hutchinson to tell him he found a relative to Maid Marion ( me ) and since he's related to Robin Hood...we could have a Merrie Olde England program on in May.

Comment

I submitted his webpage as the "Daily Webpage of FAIL."

He should do a little reliable historical research and discover what Hitler did to the Gypsies.

--J.D.

Comment

I have read a few of Dr John's ramblings in Ripperana and have visited his websites. I have never been able to understand much of what he writes and as far as I can see he is an eccentric fantasist.

Comment

wow, I had heard of this guy before but never read anything!!

I love the fact he has the accolade of being "Scariest bloke in London" funny that, I thought that was something for the likes of "Dave Courtney" or "Bros" anyway, the guy dresses as a wizard and is King of the Lions or summat, so he must be OK!!

Regards Mike

Comment

This guy is a classic "woo" who could not merit the distinction of "interesting" if he did not vomit together so many levels of crippled critical thinking.

He fits all of the criteria spectacularly. Compare to Prof. Park's Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science [Tm.--Ed.]
                          • 1. The Discover Pitches the Claim Directly to the Media
                            2. Claims Powerful Establishment is Trying to Suppress Work
                            3. Scientific Effect Involved is Always at the Very Limit of Detection
                            4. Evidence for Discovery is Anecdotal
                            5. The Discoverer Says a Belief is Credible Since it has Endured for Centuries
                            6. The Discoverer has Worked in Isolation
                            7. The Discoverer Must Propose New Laws of Nature to Explain an Observation

Granted, all may not apply to his Ripper-musings, but they do to his racial and . . . well . . . everything else!

--J.D.

Comment

All very well, but could he enter the 31 Chambers of the Shaolin and come out the other side?
                            Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                              All very well, but could he enter the 31 Chambers of the Shaolin and come out the other side?
                              Provided he does not try to start at the 31st Chamber first. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

New book to expose all?

Weren't we promised the same thing from a French guy a while back? And wasn't that followed by a similar claim from someone calling himself 'I know nothing' or something similar?

It seems like every two minutes someone is promising to reveal something in the future, a future which strangely never seems to arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                X