The Case That Will Never Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graham View Post
    Supporting the family. Maybe 'involved' was the wrong word.

Graham
    No worries, I thought you meant your friends thought John was "involved" in some way", we all know John wouldn't do something like that ... Now RINGO....
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      I've heard of Malcolm X, but not of Michael X. What was his objection to the Establishment?

This A6 case was totally unknown to me until a few months ago. I've read summaries of it at Wikipedia and Murderpedia, and it does seem to have a lot of weird twists and turns.

Maybe I read too many thrillers and spy stories, but could espionage be involved, as the murder victim worked for the government? (Yeah, I know, road department, but you never know what the Communists would be after...)
      The Formula for Tarmac
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post
        John Lennon produced the following film;

Norma Buddle has given me kind permission to upload her video of John Lennon's very important 1969 documentary as one continuous Youtube video. The discernin...

via the Beatles' own film company, Apple Films Ltd.

But apart from that and some shenanigans at a film premiere and at Speakers Corner...nothing more than that!
        Did anyone spot the 'deliberate' errors coming from the MC at the meeting at Watford Town Hall. I found at least two, the murder car 847 BHN was not found the following morning and Hanratty was not executed in February 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X