Could be the 'real final solution'....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    It doesn't even prove he was in the room, who knows where the crap came from that was used to build that partition, I know where there is a piece of Masonite with a half finished painting of Her Majesty by one of Australia's preeminent artists of his day, it is being used to block a whole in a fence to keep someones dogs in, been there for about 60 years. Of course by now it has probably rotted away
    True. Apparently some of Van Gogh's paintings were used to build chicken coops.

C4

Comment

Hi,,
      For the record, I do not believe any signature is in Kelly's room. left by anyone, and also Sickert is way down on my list as being anything else then a artist.
      Regards Richard.

Comment

Is this a bag or...
        Attached Files
        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          Is this a bag or...
          A pretty good reconstruction of Mary Jane Kelly.

Comment

No, Mary Jane wasn't a bag-lady :-)

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
              Hi,,
              For the record, I do not believe any signature is in Kelly's room. left by anyone, and also Sickert is way down on my list as being anything else then a artist.
              Regards Richard.
              FWIW, Sickert was a bit of a loon, who was apparently what we'd call a "hoarder" today, and who lived to be 82. Hoarders probably have a form of OCD. It's hard to imagine that someone who lived that long with that kind of disorder would be the Ripper because he wouldn't

1. just stop

and

2. keep it a secret his whole life.

I've known several OCD people, and they tend to blurt things. I don't know why, but it tends to be part of the disorder. Maybe because they have a problem with impulse control.

Now, OCD and a problem with impulse control, as well as hoarding would probably be great Ripper traits, especially for one's novel, but you can't use "those disorders are not incompatible with being the Ripper" as evidence. We don't know the Ripper had those problems, and they aren't terribly uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                I looked at the wall last nigh (in the hospital) and saw Van Gogh slashing Monte's throat with Sickert's pallet knife, (now I was under some pretty heavy drugs at the time) and you know that made more sense than Packers insistance that something, most here aren't seeing, in his photos being the solution.
                Sorry to hear you were at the hospital. Hope all is ok with you now. Can sympathise having planned a full weekend with the grandkids and having to cancel the lot :-(.

Best wishes
                C4

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post

C4
                  Then there are others that look like the product of chicken coops...
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Sickert is not Jack the Ripper.

Sickert was in France during the killing spree and that is one of the reasons Sickert could not have committed the murders.

Another reason is that there is no evidence at all and you need multiple evidence.

Poe wrote The murders in Rue Morgue. Was he the killer? (No, he was dead by then).

(The newspapers in 1888 referred to this book when they discussed the Whitechapel murders.)

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                      FWIW, Sickert was a bit of a loon, who was apparently what we'd call a "hoarder" today, and who lived to be 82. Hoarders probably have a form of OCD. It's hard to imagine that someone who lived that long with that kind of disorder would be the Ripper because he wouldn't

1. just stop

and

2. keep it a secret his whole life.

I've known several OCD people, and they tend to blurt things. I don't know why, but it tends to be part of the disorder. Maybe because they have a problem with impulse control.

Now, OCD and a problem with impulse control, as well as hoarding would probably be great Ripper traits, especially for one's novel, but you can't use "those disorders are not incompatible with being the Ripper" as evidence. We don't know the Ripper had those problems, and they aren't terribly uncommon.
                      Serial killers do sometimes stop without beeing dead/arrested/admitted to asylums etc and they also tend to have periods when they don´t kill.

Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                        Then there are others that look like the product of chicken coops...
                        Very good :-D!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                          Sickert was in France during the killing spree and that is one of the reasons Sickert could not have committed the murders.

Another reason is that there is no evidence at all and you need multiple evidence.

Poe wrote The murders in Rue Morgue. Was he the killer? (No, he was dead by then).

(The newspapers in 1888 referred to this book when they discussed the Whitechapel murders.)
                          Pierre
                          Unless Sickert was incarcerated in France and there is documented official evidence to suggest this to be the case at that time,and I don't believe that was the case he was free to be wherever he wanted to be so that's irrelevant... There were ferries.
                          You say there you need multiple evidence and that there is no evidence at all but what I've pointed out could be complete damning incontrovertible evidence if proven under laboratory conditions.If it turns out to be confirmed and I do believe now it's only a matter of time then it will be proven that he'd been in that room,no room for maneuver there I'm afraid. Wouldn't prove he worked alone but would be pretty much conclusive...
                          Cant imagine anyone ignoring it being taken seriously
                          You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post

C4
                            Hi C4
                            Please tell me you would not seriously suggest Sickert's door from his home had been used for the partition??
                            If anyone starts trying to go down that route then it will just prove that ripperology is finished as a serious debate.
                            I think the whole kosminsky idea has always been ridiculous but if I saw kosminsky written on the wall I'd have posted the same and thought Ok,bizarre but the proofs there...

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                              Why would a serial killer be stupid enough to leave his signature at a crime scene?
                              Hi Harry
                              I'm pretty sure he wasn't in a good state of mind at the time.
                              Artists do sign their work....often just sketches that were never meant to be seen by anyone else.Most Sickert sketches were signed

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda View Post
                                I could see the "pictures" that Packer's was speaking of, but that "signature" looks nothing like SICKERT to me.
                                Hi Brenda
                                Try viewing it on different devices... Smaller looks better.it's never going to be clear on a mobile phone shot from a photo in a book but you can clearly see the S and the T.Sickert's K is very distinctive like a v with a tail off it...you can see the tops of the 'v'
                                I'm 100% convinced now but I appreciate others will take lab tests on the original to convince them

Comment

Working...
                                X