"American Idiot" song on chart for Trump's visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
    b) respond to our local MP's distaste for President Trump by writing 'she should shut up and respect freedom of speech'.
    Classic!

Comment

Who said lefties were devoid of a sense of humour:

[ATTACH]18714[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
        we'll know soon. Trump is getting new instructions from Putin as we speak.
        Comrade Trump might be giving Alaska back to his best pal.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
          Hi Caz,

That's the Cornish method, isn't it? You must get some odd looks in the tea rooms of Seaton.
          Sidmouth, actually, Gary. Yes, it's the Cornish method, but it's also mine. Each to their own scone, say I. And rules is for fools.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            He's also a big rich white guy. Easy, PC target.
            Aww diddums, look how 'big rich white guy' suddenly cries like a baby when he and his ilk are feeling victimised for the first time in history, by the 'non-big rich white guy', who, admittedly, has had since the dawn of time to get over being the easy target.

Love,

Caz
            X

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
              Who said lefties were devoid of a sense of humour:

[ATTACH]18714[/ATTACH]
              Thank you for the laughs, Gary.

They were hilarious!

Love,

Caz
              X

Comment

Just love those posters carried by the marchers - Tangerine WankMaggot- I nearly fell out of my high-chair when I saw that.

Re: scones. Ages ago I was in a caff somewhere in Cornwall, and a tweedy old boy nearby ordered a cream tea. He picked up one of the scones and pressed it. Stale, obviously. So he called the waitress over and said in a plummy voice, "Is this the Scone of Stone?" No, she didn't get it. But he got the pronunciation of 'scone' correct. 'Scon' an dweadful middle-clarse affectation.

Graham
                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Reminds me of the time when I went to Wales and ordered a Steak. Unprompted, I was informed that it came with no potatoes. "Well, if it has no potatoes, can I have some fries with it?" "You want a steak with no potatoes and fries?" the lady asked me with an expression of bewilderment.

Those familiar with the Welsh accent will know where this is going. Suffice to say, I wasn't at the time.....
                  Last edited by Svensson; 07-16-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

When we saw that distant footage of Trump playing golf in Scotland did anyone else notice the stocky Korean bloke in a dark suit and a bowler hat carrying his clubs.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                      Reminds me of the time when I went to Wales and ordered a Steak. I was informed that it came with no potatoes.
                      Many moons ago, I was in a Cardiff pub after a Wales-Ireland rugby match, where a rather attractive, and very drunk, girl from North Wales was being served at the bar, wearing a silver necklace with her name (Elfrys) on it. The Australian barman asked "Is that your name?", getting the reply "Yes, Elfrys... it rhymes with Elvis". "Thank God for that", said the barman, "I thought it was 'El frys' - Spanish for chips".
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                        I wasn't making a PC point, and many leaders of the western world are rich, white people anyway. It's just that they're usually expected to be intelligent, balanced, civil and well-informed, and most of them are.
                        That's because most politicians are phonies. The whole world's a hoax.

Comment

I guess it's much preferable to have a President who is a 'real' liar, a 'real' coward, really arrogant, and really ignorant.
                          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            That's because most politicians are phonies.
                            Even phonies can be genuinely balanced, civil and well-informed.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

If, as seems increasingly likely, Putin is controlling Trump, are we actually looking at the early stages of a coup detat?

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                                Sidmouth, actually, Gary. Yes, it's the Cornish method, but it's also mine. Each to their own scone, say I. And rules is for fools.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                Sorry Caz,

From here Seaton is the nearest Devonian town beginning with an 'S'.

Comment

Working...
                                X