The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jon,

It's a lot quicker than me repeating myself.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      For a fuller explanation I would recommend reading, "Deconstructing Jack."
      Sorry, it’s not available in the library system here.
      I take it you’re not going to explain what you find mysterious about police officers in Mitre Square hearing about Long’s find.

Comment

• As for archeology, Howard Carter would disagree with you. Tutankhamun's tomb was lost before it was found.

Comment

• Hi Kattrup,

Time for you to move house, I think.

The book is in a great number of libraries around the world, including the Yale Law Library.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
            Where did that inquest report ,that another officer was left at the scene when Long left,come from Leanne.Official records?
            Did any officer,or official report,substanciate that another officer was summoned by Long?
            Did any other officer,in the inquest reports,claim to have been summoned by Long,and stand guard when Long left?
            I have seen this claim before.I have yet to see it authenticated.
            At this point Constable Long returned:

Comment

• At this point Constable Long returned, and produced the pocket-book containing the entry which he made at the time concerning the discovery of the writing on the wall.
              Mr. Crawford: What is the entry? - Witness: The words are, "The Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing." [Coroner] Both here and in your inspector's report the word "Jews" is spelt correctly? - Yes; but the inspector remarked that the word was spelt "Juwes."
              ………………......…..............................….....
              ……...…............................................ .….
              ….........……...…...…...….

[Coroner] When you went away did you leave anybody in charge? - Yes; the constable on the next beat - 190, H Division - but I do not know his name.
              [Coroner] Did you give him instructions as to what he was to do? - I told him to keep observation on the dwelling house, and see if any one entered or left.
              [Coroner] When did you return?

Comment

Hi Jon,

It's a lot quicker than me repeating myself.

Regards,

Simon
                Simon, there are times when you have to carry the burden to get your point across.
                The alternative is the reader must shell out some cash just to find 'your' answer to the question. Paying for a book, ordering the book, waiting for delivery?
                Which is the quickest and more convenient way?
                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

As for archeology, Howard Carter would disagree with you. Tutankhamun's tomb was lost before it was found.
                  Archaeology is constantly turning up artifacts we never knew existed.
                  Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Its this part that I am interested in:

The Foreman: Was there any possibility of a stranger escaping from the house? - Not from the front.
                    [Coroner] Did you not know about the back? - No, that was the first time I had been on duty there.

Was there a back entrance/exit?????? I am looking for a plan of those Model dwellings.

Comment

• Hi Jon,

I am under no obligation to carry any sort of burden. You'll learn that once you've written a book.

Archaeologically speaking, all these artifacts existed at one time or another, but then went missing, only to be unearthed later.

The piece of apron was taken into evidence by PC Long before anyone knew it was missing or even evidential. It's quite a trick.

PC Long would have made an interesting archaeologist.

Regards,

Simon
                      Last edited by Simon Wood; 07-03-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Well Leanne I have studied newspaper reference you provided,and there is no mention of Long stating another police officer was present.

Comment

• Correction,it is stated,but conflicts with the earlier statements of long,which allows for no other police man being called or attending.

Comment

Hi Jon,

I am under no obligation to carry any sort of burden. You'll learn that once you've written a book.
                            Hi Simon, you're no salesman, that's for sure

Archaeologically speaking, all these artifacts existed at one time or another, but then went missing, only to be unearthed later.

The piece of apron was taken into evidence by PC Long before anyone knew it was missing or even evidential. It's quite a trick.
                            The apron also existed before part of it went missing, only to be discovered later.
                            PC Long discovered a bloodstained rag, made of calico. Referring to it as a portion of apron is merely an anachronism.
                            Prior to the main piece of apron being discovered on the body, that half of it was apparently missing the cloth Long found was unidentifiable.

There's really nothing to be gained by making a mystery of something that is quite straightforward.
                            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Hi Jon,

Sorry, I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Eddowes had a chemise made from calico.

Are you certain about the apron?

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand the point you are trying to make
                                Jon's point was, as he said, straightforward. Whether it was a piece of calico apron or not, he'd found a cloth smeared in faeces and blood, some of it still wet. Enough in itself to raise suspicion, in the heart of a part of London beset with bloody murders on the streets, for which reason Long had been drafted in to police said streets.

Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
                                X