Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A major breakthrough

Hi everyone,

without mentioning any specific person or persons here, I would like to tell you all that I have made a major breakthrough. It is a biological explanatory variable.

I want to keep you updated.

Best wishes, Pierre

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi everyone,

without mentioning any specific person or persons here, I would like to tell you all that I have made a major breakthrough.
    Hi Pierre,

Without also mentioning any specific person, I would like to tell you that I very much doubt it.

I'm thinking major misunderstanding rather than breakthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
      Hi Pierre,

Without also mentioning any specific person, I would like to tell you that I very much doubt it.

I'm thinking major misunderstanding rather than breakthrough.
      And he promised when he got the last bit of data he's tell all, proof (if anyone needed it) it's all BS.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        And he promised when he got the last bit of data he's tell all, proof (if anyone needed it) it's all BS.
        Yes, indeed, and it seems that this "breakthrough" has not sufficiently broken through anything to allow him to tell us anything about it.

Over a year ago he told us he had found the killer but couldn't tell us who he is. Then he told us he had found a confession but couldn't tell us what it says. Now he says he has made a breakthrough but can't seem to tell us what it is.

I suppose we are just mean to admire from a distance.

Comment

Hi,
          I do not post on Pierre's research findings , because there are none, If he has made a breakthrough , I for one will be waiting with baited breath.
          I have spent 51 years, attempting to fathom out this puzzle, and to date[ there is still time] not made any breakthrough.
          The drum roll has started, pray inform as Pierre,I would be ever so grateful.
          Best regards
          Richard.

Comment

Explanation of terms?

Hi everyone,

without mentioning any specific person or persons here, I would like to tell you all that I have made a major breakthrough. It is a biological explanatory variable.

I want to keep you updated.

Best wishes, Pierre
            Hello, Pierre,

Could you please explain the term "biological explanatory variable"? I don't know what you mean.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
              Hello, Pierre,

Could you please explain the term "biological explanatory variable"? I don't know what you mean.
              Neither does he, Pat. You should know by now that he just makes it up as goes along. He is the Mega-Troll.

Graham
              We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Sigh... I know...

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                Neither does he, Pat. You should know by now that he just makes it up as goes along. He is the Mega-Troll.

Graham
                ... But hope springs eternally, as they say.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                  Yes, indeed, and it seems that this "breakthrough" has not sufficiently broken through anything to allow him to tell us anything about it.

Over a year ago he told us he had found the killer but couldn't tell us who he is. Then he told us he had found a confession but couldn't tell us what it says. Now he says he has made a breakthrough but can't seem to tell us what it is.

I suppose we are just mean to admire from a distance.
                  And I bet the distance we are to admire from is in code.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Don't scratch it and the itch will go away....

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                      Hello, Pierre,

Hi PcDunn,

Yes, I can explain it so you understand.

The biological explanatory variable is in a source showing that there was a severe brain problem in this case.

This severe brain problem is very common in the brains of murderers according to reliable biological research.

I did not expect to find it in this case. I had not even been thinking about it.

But I did find it in the archive yesterday.

I can now tell you that all the ripperologists, and of course all the people living in 1888 and in the past, who thought that Jack the Ripper had a mental problem, were right.

Best wishes, Pierre

Comment

Hi Pierre,
                        Well this is indeed a breakthrough, we have ascertained that the killer had mental problems,
                        Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                          Hi Pierre,
                          Well this is indeed a breakthrough, we have ascertained that the killer had mental problems,
                          Regards Richard.
                          Hi Richard,

Yes, it is. And it is specific, since this biological problem is common among murderers.

Also, I have read your posts and have seen that you have been interested in the case for a long time.

I hope that this case will be solved in the near future. You will be the first to know.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

I can now tell you that all the ripperologists, and of course all the people living in 1888 and in the past, who thought that Jack the Ripper had a mental problem, were right.

Best wishes, Pierre
                            There are some folks alive today who share the same trait.

Comment

Originally posted by MysterySinger View Post
                              There are some folks alive today who share the same trait.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X