No announcement yet.

Berner St. 1909 Sun/Shadow Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to clarify that the 24 hour posting of the image in 2008 was executed with the help of Thomas Schachner. The image was non-downloadable, was watermarked, small in size and slowly moved around the screen. The only reason it was ever posted was because I had received so many abusive and demanding posts from users of this site who either didn't believe me or felt some God-given right for me to make it public.

I have NEVER posted this image online and the upload made on this thread is a poor scan someone else has made from a book. I have just sent a PM to the admins requesting its removal.

I have never given permission for this image to be used anywhere and, as a restored picture, I retain the copyright.

I also find it perplexing that posters are questioning my research having not even read the book! For God's sake, it's not an assumption as to the location and the date!

PHILIP
    Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Phil,
      I've located and deleted two images that i posted using your cropped photograph. The one on this thread (shown above) i can't delete as I didn't post that one. I don;t think there are any more images of mine that contain your photo. I'll do a good search of my images and check that I've got rid of the infringements.

Sorry

Originally posted by George Hutchinson View Post
      I would like to clarify that the 24 hour posting of the image in 2008 was executed with the help of Thomas Schachner. The image was non-downloadable, was watermarked, small in size and slowly moved around the screen. The only reason it was ever posted was because I had received so many abusive and demanding posts from users of this site who either didn't believe me or felt some God-given right for me to make it public.

I have NEVER posted this image online and the upload made on this thread is a poor scan someone else has made from a book. I have just sent a PM to the admins requesting its removal.

I have never given permission for this image to be used anywhere and, as a restored picture, I retain the copyright.

I also find it perplexing that posters are questioning my research having not even read the book! For God's sake, it's not an assumption as to the location and the date!

PHILIP
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

I've had a bit of trouble with my domain name and website so most of the links on this thread (up to this point) will be broken. Sorry.

I've setup a new website using wordpress and the URL is now in my signature.

Here is an updated time-lapse of Berner St.

I've lost quite a bit of stuff but I'm trying to replace it. The wordpress website will have new stuff uploaded as it becomes available again.

sorry about that

R
        JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
        JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
        JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Working...
        X