Click image for larger version

Name:	kelly5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	654345

BED time!!! hehe
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Suzi your're amazing I never even noticed that could be her hair before but then I don't like to look too closely at that photograph I'm such a wyss I even like Air Supply (Shhh )

I reckon our girl would have turned her nose up at Timotei Graham she'd definently have wanted a swanky salon brand even I'd sell myself,well most of me for the right shampoo

Comment

He he Hi Belinda-

I don't do Timotei- sorry got a bit carried away with that pic last night!!! Gawd poor Mary and the others wonder how they did wash the old barnet (barnet not Barnett!!) in the 'Orse Trough maybe!
        and as to the 'rest' who knows!!!!! Aaaaaaaaagh!!!

Suz x

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
          Or this could happen
          [ATTACH]2550[/ATTACH]

BED time!!! hehe
          Suzi,
          That was weird even by your standards.

All the best
          The Swedes are the Men that Will not Be Blamed for Nothing

Comment

Hi Glenn- How's you???
            OK it was..... BUT at the end of the day maybe the hair thing may be right!!!

OMG am on so many threads here!! making a point!!! aaaaaaaaaaagh xxxx

Belinda!! Aveda that's what you need!!!- That's what the cat uses!!! LOL
            Last edited by Suzi; 07-12-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Hey Belinda this is it
              Click image for larger version

Name:	aveda1.jpg
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	654355 Ops off thread sorry...great shampoo tho!!! Right back to it!!! x

Comment

Oooh I love Aveda having my hair done at an Aveda Salon on Tuesday
                Now to keep this remotely on topic brushing was the main way of keeping hair clean in those days that's where the whole hundred strokes thing comes from most women used Orris Root powder in their hair to absorb the grease and then spent quite a while brushing it out I know it takes a while because I've tried it I'm a bit obsessed with hair you see

Comment

He he me too mind you I had a bit of a Saturday 'must cut some off before the holiday' moment last week so it looks a tad ' The Boyfriend' at the mo!!!

aaaaaaaaaagh

Suz x
                  Off on one on another thread here- think it's the Groupie one,,,but there again...... hehe

Comment

At least you weren't watching Rosemarys Baby

Comment

I've just bloody-well washed my hair in friggin' Swarfega, okay? It looks and feels absolutely bloody great and I'm havin' to fight off my wife with a shitty stick.

Now then.

Graham.
                      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Ooooooooooooh I lurve Swarfega!!-----------------and Rosemary's Baby- OMG what does that say about me??

WHERE WAS THIS THREAD????????? Oooooh yes H A I R !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                          Ooooooooooooh I lurve Swarfega!!-----------------and Rosemary's Baby- OMG what does that say about me??

WHERE WAS THIS THREAD????????? Oooooh yes H A I R !!!!!!!!!!!

Here's one you'll love, Suze.

Our old cat, the much-missed Rupert who shuffled off at age 18, got his long, long tabby fur all mussed up with engine-oil when he accidentally stepped into the tray I'd used when changing the oil in my car. We just kind of stood and stared at the poor soul for a while, then on a stroke of genius I got out the Swarfega, Rupert went into a filled bath, and in no time at all he was clean as a whistle and back to his old self as he raked us with his claws and teeth.

Our new cat is called Joolz, and sad to say he's a wooftah. Black as the ace of spades, and scrupulously clean. As I write this, he's sitting beside me sleeking down his eyebrows with a damp paw.

Cheers,

Graham
                          Last edited by Graham; 07-13-2008, 12:18 AM.
                          We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Graham!!!!!!!!!! Where's the Rupert pic????? Mega stroke for Joolz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Oooooops best move this to the Dids thread!!!!

Comment

I love Rosemarys Baby too Now I gather Swarfiga is some kind of solvent

Comment

Hi Belinda-
                                Oooooooooooooh the joys of Rosemary's Baby are nothing to the joys of Swarfega!!! Guess it's something that goes with having a motorbike longer than is good for a girl..Click image for larger version

Name:	swarf.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	654377..don't get me going on Gunk!!!

Mind you that is a posh new jar!!!..........and heavy duty too!!!! (her hum)

Try www.swarfega.com/au/ for the full 'er experience!!!

Hey it's getting better!!! have just discovered that Audley Bowdler Williamson (1916-2004) invented Swarfega - originally as a wash for silk stockings- this collapsed after the introduction of nylons in WWII.He then noticed that mechanics etc were washing(!) their hands to remove grease using a mixture of petrol,paraffin and sand- good on the grease but causing dermatitus at the drop of a hat- so he adapted the old stocking wash and named it after Swarf ((greasy grit) and eager!!!- adapted to ega!!!

Isn't that a great story!!!

Er...... Mary's Hair?????????????????
                                Last edited by Suzi; 07-13-2008, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X