Who is in the photo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jane,

Your paintings are beautiful! I'm looking forward to your next work.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Painting................

Thanks for sharing your painting history a bit Jane....glad you do oil paintings.......I'm prejudiced and hoped you weren't just a photoshop wiz......

I dabbled in art in the past and in a perfect world would spend time there again.......time of course is the enemy..

Don't really have any requests.........just keep it up so we can enjoy.....

Greg

Comment

Great pix Jane! Did you ever think of doing one of MJK entering her room with Blotchy Face? Cox's description of him was very detailed...

Comment

Jane, if you're taking on Frances Coles, might I also suggest Alice McKenzie? Keep up the great work.

Comment

New here and completely blown away by your work..Outstanding!!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for all the kind words. A big slab of chocolate works wonders

I will have a go at poor old Alice. She's got an interesting face looking at her mortuary photo, and I think it will be nice to see what she might have looked like. She looks as if she was a real character. I suppose it would be very unfair to leave poor Martha Tabram out, so she'll be the next one after that!

I've just finished a new oil painting that I'll be putting up on my artwork thread next week, but I can't tell you what it's of until I post it up.

I did a painting of Mary taking Mr Astrakhan back to Miller's Court for a Ripper Notes cover, which is why haven't done one of her taking blotchy back as it would be too similar, but I could probably think of making it a totally different view of them, perhaps just the back of them going into the room or something. I'll have a little think!

Once again, thanks for all the kind words,

Much love

Janie

xxxxx
              I'm not afraid of heights, swimming or love - just falling, drowning and rejection.

Comment

Working...
              X