Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    But one pic is worth a thousand words
    Indeed, and that picture shows that intestines don't spontaneously escape from the abdominal cavity and land anywhere near the victim's head. Or anywhere near their boobs, for that matter.
    For your info the pic is to be found in a German book titled "Der sexualverbrecker" written by Dr Erich Wulfen it was published in 1910.
    Thanks for the info, Trev.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Who votes in the debate, a handful of naysayers from here, against the general public who have no hidden agendas.

Yes those who do not have knowledge on a subject and beleive the biggest lies ( not saying you btw) such as 350million to NHS.

That is a real guide to the truth in some parts of USA and Africa they beleive the world is less than 10 000 years old. Knowledge is everything, belief proves nothing.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
        It is not obviously a bed, however if you provide supporting info that it is I am happy to accept such. That of course does not prove it has been placed in Position.

Dr Biggs does not say that. Shame on you for such a weak rebuttal.

Steve
        Shame on your for suggesting that the body is at a mortuary or has been especially laid out The content of the book relates to crime scenes not mortuary photos.

Comment

Who votes in the debate, a handful of naysayers from here, against the general public who have no hidden agendas.

Yes those who do not have knowledge on a subject and beleive the biggest lies ( not saying you btw) such as 350million to NHS.

That is a real guide to the truth in some parts of USA and Africa they beleive the world is less than 10 000 years old. Knowledge is everything, belief proves nothing.

Steve
          Well you show a lot of belief on here !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
            Indeed, and that picture shows that intestines don't spontaneously escape from the abdominal cavity and land anywhere near the victim's head. Or anywhere near their boobs, for that matter.
            Thanks for the info, Trev.
            No but my point is that the pic you see which shows how far the intestines can recoil outwards from a small abdominal wound. Given the size and length of the victims abdominal wounds we might expect them to recoil much further than in the picture upwards, and besides the killer could have caused them to move. (Not by design as was suggested by the doctors, that was nothing more than guesswork)

I bet Dr Brown had never ever encountered such a crime where the body was mutilated to that extent.

Comment

No but my point is that the pic you see which shows how far the intestines can recoil outwards from a small abdominal wound.
              I'm not disputing that, Trev.
              Given the size and length of the victims abdominal wounds we might expect them to recoil much further than in the picture upwards
              They certainly wouldn't shoot out over the thorax and land over the shoulder.
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

No but my point is that the pic you see which shows how far the intestines can recoil outwards from a small abdominal wound. Given the size and length of the victims abdominal wounds we might expect them to recoil much further than in the picture upwards
                I believe that the intestines are physically unable to "recoil" any further than shown due to the messentery, which tethers them to the rear abdominal wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
                  I believe that the intestines are physically unable to "recoil" any further than shown due to the messentery, which tethers them to the rear abdominal wall.
                  Tethered or not, the intestines aren't going to shoot out of the abdomen like springs from a busted cartoon clock
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

Shame on your for suggesting that the body is at a mortuary or has been especially laid out The content of the book relates to crime scenes not mortuary photos.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                    Typical response. Supply the data to back up your claim.
                    Who the victim is ?
                    When murder was ?
                    And where photo was taken.

I find the fact that you sell this very telling?

Steve
                    Last edited by Elamarna; 09-22-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Well you show a lot of belief on here !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                      No I admit mistakes, unlike a photo of Eddowes last year which took someone months to admit a mistake over

Steve

Comment

• What has that crime scene / mortuary photograph got to do with a discussion about whether or not JtR was responsible for the GSG?
                        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                          What has that crime scene / mortuary photograph got to do with a discussion about whether or not JtR was responsible for the GSG?
                          Very true Colin, it us letting Trevor draw us off topic to promote his ideas. I apologise for letting myself be drawn in.

Steve

Comment

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                            Shame on you for this and shame on you for that. Such a very interesting discussion.

Pierre

Comment

Very true Colin, it us letting Trevor draw us off topic to promote his ideas. I apologise for letting myself be drawn in.

Steve
                              Trevor is doing the best he can, I think. He has no training in history. What can you expect. This is the case with many ripperologist.

I think Trevor is enjoying himself and I don´t believe he believes his own ideas.

One who does believe his own ideas is Fisherman. He believes them a lot I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                                What has that crime scene / mortuary photograph got to do with a discussion about whether or not JtR was responsible for the GSG?
                                Nothing.

Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X