25 YEARS OF THE DIARY OF JACK THE RIPPER: THE TRUE FACTS by Robert Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
    Pull the other one, mate, it's got bells on.
    ALL of your coincidences are covered in the new book.

Whether you believe them or not is of no importance to me.

keep digging, Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
      I'm not a number. I'm a free man.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away there.

Love,

Number 7
      X
      I thought that you were a woman
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

And that point strikes me as being every bit as ill-informed as the one about Maybrick's class.

Love,

Caz
        X
        And why is that? You mean Mike Barrett couldn't possibly be partly responsible fro the creation of the Diary because he was a thick as a docker's sandwich? The sooner you realise that Mike Barrett had one over on you all the better you will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
          All this talk of psychology experts saying the diary is genuine is frankly rubbish. I suppose they could look at the Dear Boss letter and say who ever wrote that must be mentally unhinged - The next job I do I shall clip the lady's ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly wouldn't you. And the saucy Jack postcard - you'll hear about Saucy Jacky's work tomorrow double event this time number one squealed a bit couldn't finish straight off. Yet we know they where almost certainly not written by the murderer.And that's the trouble, they are looking at the diary as if it is genuine, so he must be mad, whoever wrote this and probably the murderer.
          The only reason that I mentioned the quotes was because so many times we've heard people say things like 'it reads like a Victorian melodrama,' or 'you can tell from the language that it's an obvious forgery.' So I thought that it was only fair to quote Canter and Forshaw who are experts when it comes to people with psychiatric/psychological issues. They saw nothing incompatible in the language of the texts. It maybe convenient to dismiss their opinions but I would have thought that they were at least worth listening to.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
            ALL of your coincidences are covered in the new book.

Whether you believe them or not is of no importance to me.

keep digging, Mike
            I'm willing to bet that the coincidences that I listed are NOT covered in the book. Now that you've said it, if I find out you're incorrect, your credibility is pretty much naught, mate.

Nothing weirder than grown adults who lie on forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              The only reason that I mentioned the quotes was because so many times we've heard people say things like 'it reads like a Victorian melodrama,' or 'you can tell from the language that it's an obvious forgery.' So I thought that it was only fair to quote Canter and Forshaw who are experts when it comes to people with psychiatric/psychological issues. They saw nothing incompatible in the language of the texts. It maybe convenient to dismiss their opinions but I would have thought that they were at least worth listening to.
              There's a tenured professor of anthropology at Idaho state university, his name is Jeffrey Meldrum. That guy is a perfect example of why you shouldn't rush to the word of a scientist merely because they're a scientist, and the list goes on and on.

Seriously, look him up when you've got a spare minute and need a good laugh.

Comment

I'm willing to bet that the coincidences that I listed are NOT covered in the book. Now that you've said it, if I find out you're incorrect, your credibility is pretty much naught, mate.

Nothing weirder than grown adults who lie on forums.

You're under the impression I will somehow 'gain' from you buying the book or having your questions answered...

WRONG

I couldn't care less what you think, call me what you will

Comment

Oh do tell, Monty. Don't keep me in suspenders.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  You think Richard C Cobb shall do as Keith requests?

Or do you think he shall milk it for the sake of self promotion? And in doing so, wait till the last moment before revealing all?

Answers on a postcard.

Monty

If Keith wishes Mikes notes to be released, then surely it can be made to happen.
                  Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

You're under the impression I will somehow 'gain' from you buying the book or having your questions answered...

WRONG

I couldn't care less what you think, call me what you will
                    Kaz, what's weird is you keep running away from any request of mine to address the red flags, you do that by telling me to buy the book. You then spend a lot of time replying to me to tell me you're not going to answer anything, which kind of makes you come across as a troll. Either go ahead and PM me with these rebuttals or simply stop wasting my time with your silly postings regarding purchasing a book that I have no intention of buying. Seriously, if you're even a year older than me then I fear for your self-esteem.

Comment

With respect, WHEN will it?

In another 25 years, maybe?
                      With equal respect it all goes in cycles.

Such is what one gets with inconclusive documents.

Steve

Comment

Yes.

I disagree.
                        Staggering!!
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          Staggering!!
                          I find it staggering that you think it would take a genius to pen that diary.

Comment

Kaz, what's weird is you keep running away from any request of mine to address the red flags, you do that by telling me to buy the book. You then spend a lot of time replying to me to tell me you're not going to answer anything, which kind of makes you come across as a troll. Either go ahead and PM me with these rebuttals or simply stop wasting my time with your silly postings regarding purchasing a book that I have no intention of buying. Seriously, if you're even a year older than me then I fear for your self-esteem.

Troll... no, I have a genuine interest in JM... call me a wind up merchant and I won't take any offence

Your red flags have been asked from the get go, by pro and anti diarists.

Robert answers them all perfectly. Its not my place to re-post them. Ask someone else.

Comment

Troll... no, I have a genuine interest in JM... call me a wind up merchant and I won't take any offence

Your red flags have been asked from the get go, by pro and anti diarists.

Robert answers them all perfectly. Its not my place to re-post them. Ask someone else.
                              I just find it odd that a grown adult could spend so much time replying to posts and yet not actually bother to explain anything within those posts. You might as well be repeatedly typing "buy the book, buy the book" over and over.

You may not be a troll, but if you honestly don't feel a bit daft repeatedly replying to answer nothing at all, then I don't know what to say.

There are others here with the book, so I'll wait for them to give me a heads-up on whether all of those coincidences are sufficiently explained, or whether you're being dishonest.

Comment

There are others here with the book, so I'll wait for them to give me a heads-up on whether all of those coincidences are sufficiently explained, or whether you're being dishonest.

Sufficiently for me, yes, all of them (they're not new questions)

For you?

No f'ing chance!

Comment

Working...
                                X