• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

book update

Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Thanks Pink.

Er - any good recipes then?
    Half way through chapter 4 and no sign of any murder mutilation or general mayhem but we do have a mention of our good old mates the freemasons and plenty of references to Victoria sponge cake.The author seems to be armed with everything apart from the facts let's face it that has never got in anyone's way before when writing about jack the ripper
    Last edited by pinkmoon; 09-26-2013, 08:03 AM.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Pink, keep me updated about the Victoria sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Pink, keep me updated about the Victoria sponge.
        Will do robert I will keep an eye out for any facts as well and if anything like the truth emerges I will give you a shout
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Hello pinkmoon, Robert , and Mike .

I just read it on a flight to Canada .. Conjecture based on conjecture .. the only slightly interesting bit of the book revolves around the Bible , and it is on page 169 -170 .. ( her book , not the Bible ) Leviticus 5: 6 ,8,10 .

cheers

moonbegger

Comment

Originally posted by moonbegger View Post
            Hello pinkmoon, Robert , and Mike .

I just read it on a flight to Canada .. Conjecture based on conjecture .. the only slightly interesting bit of the book revolves around the Bible , and it is on page 169 -170 .. ( her book , not the Bible ) Leviticus 5: 6 ,8,10 .

cheers

moonbegger
            I want my 4 quid back! I should have known better bear it in mind I once saved my pocket money up to buy stephen knight's the final solution.Good job I've got a sense of humour and I'm not one to rant on and on and on and on
            Last edited by pinkmoon; 09-26-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
              Mary Kelly's alleged relative is to pen a book: http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Sw...#axzz2fzQFMAfj
              Be careful when looking at this attachment.

One of the advertisements which comes up has a trojan horse attached which my security software just intercepted. Don't even click to "Close Ad" because that's what caused the alert!
              I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Four quid !!! I got robbed 12 quid . But no matter what peoples thoughts on Stephen Knights FS , there really is no comparison between the two books , although it seems Antonia did build a lot of her shaky structure upon conjecture introduced by Knight .

I wont spoil the end for you pink moon but it is quite an interesting turnaround .

moonbegger
                Last edited by moonbegger; 09-26-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Four quid !!! I got robbed 12 quid . But no matter what peoples thoughts on Stephen Knights FS , there really is no comparison between the two books , although it seems Antonia did build a lot of her shaky structure upon conjecture introduced by Knight .

I wont spoil the end for you pink moon but it is quite an interesting turnaround .

moonbegger
                  Cheers I look forward with excitement to the last page
                  Last edited by pinkmoon; 09-26-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

moonbegger
                    Having spoken to Michael Barrett several times over the years nothing amazes me any more I think I might start work on my book soon about the idea I offerd in pub talk last month.The sad thing is if I did people would buy it

Comment

A Ripper book that quotes from the Bible.
                      Regards Mike

Comment

Hopefully not Matthew 1 : 1 to 1 : 16 - the Kelly genealogy is enough to be getting on with.

Comment

book update

On chapter six now trying my best not to self harm.

Comment

Hi Jason,
                            For gods sake keep calm man. You are about to find out 125 years of mystery....
                            Regards Richard

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                              Hi Jason,
                              For gods sake keep calm man. You are about to find out 125 years of mystery....
                              Regards Richard
                              The killer unmasked and the definitive truth yet again .....just wait till my book comes out

Comment

Hi Jason

OK I won't buy your book when it comes out!

(fifth victim that bad...really?)

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X