Mary Kelly's relative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Kelly's relative?

Mary Kelly's alleged relative is to pen a book: http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Sw...#axzz2fzQFMAfj
    Regards Mike

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
    Mary Kelly's alleged relative is to pen a book: http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Sw...#axzz2fzQFMAfj
    It's on the amazon kindle site I spotted it the other day as I've not read a final conclusion to this case for a few weeks I will give it a go.I do hope it dosn't contain any references to royal coaches.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Hi Pinkmoon, the first chapter is on the Amazon site and it reads like fiction.
      Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Pinkmoon, the first chapter is on the Amazon site and it reads like fiction.
        Actually just down loaded free sample which is reading like one of those mills and boons books my old gran used to read
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Hi Mike,just purchased the book I will keep you posted on its content .

Comment

Might give it a miss then.
            Regards Mike

Comment

Might give it a miss then.
              I'm on chapter two now it's not looking good
              Last edited by pinkmoon; 09-26-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

book update

The authors Nan has just given her a cup of tea and a slice of Victoria sponge

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  Actually just down loaded free sample which is reading like one of those mills and boons books my old gran used to read
                  Ah, so you must have been reading them yourself then.
                  allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                    Ah, so you must have been reading them yourself then.
                    Did have a quick look once absolute filth they were

Comment

Filth, tea and victoria sponge.
                      Regards Mike

Comment

Filth, tea and victoria sponge.
                        I'm on chapter three now and quickly losing the will to live.p.s you owe me 4 quid!

Comment

Will anyone who reads the entire book please say if a family tree is included. I went back as far as I could go given the info provided, and the name "Davies" did crop up (unless I've made a mistake) but I couldn't go back all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            Will anyone who reads the entire book please say if a family tree is included. I went back as far as I could go given the info provided, and the name "Davies" did crop up (unless I've made a mistake) but I couldn't go back all the way.
                            I've had a look and I can't see any family tree however we do know the authors gran is very good at baking

Comment

Thanks Pink.

Er - any good recipes then?

Comment

Working...
                              X