No announcement yet.

2010 Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yes, I remember now what “cougar“ means. Instead of that, poor Trevor got to be abused by Lisa!
    Best regards,
    Maria

Comment

• TNB wrote:
      Didn't stop her trying to get me to dance every 2 minutes though!

Wow, totally missed this! Where was I all the time during this? (Probably refilling my wine glass...)
      I remember that at some point I was dancing to punk rock with Caz and Lisa. I don't remember if it was The Clash or The Stoogies. It was definitely not The Sex Pistols.
      Last edited by mariab; 10-01-2010, 08:26 PM.
      Best regards,
      Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
        Hi Maria. 'Cougar' means older women who go for younger guys.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
        I find that whole concept disgusting especially now that I am too old to benefit from it. I remember when I was in high school and picked up some spending money by mowing lawns. A couple of my clients were attractive married women in their thirties. I always had this fantasy where I would go to collect my money and they would say" I don't have any money right now but perhaps we could work something out....."

Alas it never happened.

c.d.

Comment

• There are some very good films about older women hitting on young men.Douglas Sirk"s "All that Heaven Allows" with Jane Wyman falling for Burt Lancaster as a gorgeous blond young hulk of a gardener , started a big trend in the subject.Then the German film maker Fassbinder made one about a 60 year old cleaning woman and a handsome young hulk [a North African immigrant] falling passionately in love with each other---- to the horror of everyone that knew them----its one of my favourite films of all time!

Comment

• I realised several years ago that the reason there was never a good picture of me is that I actually do look like crap...

Delighted to see that there's a photo there of my hubby doing what he does best: picking his nose. Nice. (He says he's talking into a small radio. Hmm.)
            best,

claire

Comment

• Oh Claire,I actually thought you were a very attractive dark haired lady- so don"t put yourself down!

Comment

• C.D. wrote:
                I find that whole concept disgusting especially now that I am too old to benefit from it. I remember when I was in high school and picked up some spending money by mowing lawns. A couple of my clients were attractive married women in their thirties. I always had this fantasy where I would go to collect my money and they would say" I don't have any money right now but perhaps we could work something out....." Alas it never happened.

It's the well-known syndrome called “Stifler's mom“ in American Pie. (But I thought that movie was dumb for the most part, and “too Yankee“.)
                Best regards,
                Maria

Comment

• Some of my pictures from the conference, as well as some other London landmarks associated with the case, and a trip around the British Museum and East End. I have posted them on Facebook so they don't take up Stephen's bandwidth here's the link. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=a943e84b28
                  Regards Mike

Comment

• Natalie Severn wrote:
                    There are some very good films about older women hitting on young men.Douglas Sirk"s "All that Heaven Allows" with Jane Wyman falling for Burt Lancaster as a gorgeous blond young hulk of a gardener , started a big trend in the subject.Then the German film maker Fassbinder made one about a 60 year old cleaning woman and a handsome young hulk [a North African immigrant] falling passionately in love with each other---- to the horror of everyone that knew them----its one of my favourite films of all time!

There's also Harold and Maude – a rectified version of Romeo and Juliet.
                    Best regards,
                    Maria

Comment

• Hi C.D., boy you really missed out. In my 20's I ran through a bunch of oldies. LOL. Now that I'm no longer in my 20's, I find my preference is much younger women. Variety is the spice of life, I suppose.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hi C.D., boy you really missed out. In my 20's I ran through a bunch of oldies. LOL. Now that I'm no longer in my 20's, I find my preference is much younger women. Variety is the spice of life, I suppose.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                        You do make me laugh Tom! I have always liked men----of all ages---so long as they made me laugh!

Comment

• Natalie, jokes apart, I've heard of that Fassbinder film but I've never seen it. For some reason (legal rights?), they almost never show his films on German TV. I like the one with the drug addicted lady (Veronika Voss' -something). Possibly my favorite movie about so-called “doomed love“ is a small budget British movie with Tim Roth playing a jailbird and Julia Ormond playing a dentist working in jail. I don't know the title, but I'm sure I have it on tape (from German TV). I also TOTALLY liked Tim Roth as the evil ape in Tim Burton's the remake of The planet of the apes. Totally my kind of guy... evil and apish...
                          Last edited by mariab; 10-01-2010, 10:59 PM.
                          Best regards,
                          Maria

Comment

• Hi Tom,

Don't feel too badly for ole c.d. I've had more than my fair share of ladies. And they have all been appreciative too let me tell you. Why just last week I had a hooker tell me "this is ridiculous. I should be paying you.'

c.d.

Comment

• I hear ya, C.D. It's always nice when they say 'Thank you'.

I assume Nats doesn't mean make her laugh while in the sack! Man, C.D., you sure know how to turn a thread naughty.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I hear ya, C.D. It's always nice when they say 'Thank you'.

I assume Nats doesn't mean make her laugh while in the sack! Man, C.D., you sure know how to turn a thread naughty.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                                Yeah, a thank you is great. Although a few weeks ago I had a woman tell me I was a lousy lover. I said how can you make a judgment like that in only two minutes?

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                                X