Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pierre's final letter:

Dear Colleagues,

At last the final bit of data is in place. As I feared, those who have sought to keep this secret have discovered what I have unearthed. Even now they are seeking me. I believe I have given them the slip. I will now unleash the information on who the killer is and will be PMing some of you with more details in order to preserve the knowledge in case of my demise. Here goes. Are you ready? Oh, just remember that I have been keeping this secret in order to protect everyone of you, but the trail's at an end and the revelation must be unleashed. OK. Shall I unveil my information now? It's still difficult knowing what the release of such sensitive material will do to the ripper world. The murderer was...hang on. Damn! They've found me. What's that? No, put it away. There's no call for violence. Please! Don't. Aaaghhh....sorry everyone.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
      Pierre's final letter:

Dear Colleagues,

At last the final bit of data is in place. As I feared, those who have sought to keep this secret have discovered what I have unearthed. Even now they are seeking me. I believe I have given them the slip. I will now unleash the information on who the killer is and will be PMing some of you with more details in order to preserve the knowledge in case of my demise. Here goes. Are you ready? Oh, just remember that I have been keeping this secret in order to protect everyone of you, but the trail's at an end and the revelation must be unleashed. OK. Shall I unveil my information now? It's still difficult knowing what the release of such sensitive material will do to the ripper world. The murderer was...hang on. Damn! They've found me. What's that? No, put it away. There's no call for violence. Please! Don't. Aaaghhh....sorry everyone.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
      Can you guarantee this? Please Good Michael, say yes!!

Jeff

Comment

Well then

Kiss my
        From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
        "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
          Can you guarantee this? Please Good Michael, say yes!!

Jeff
          I can assure you that any more messages from Pierre are fake much like the ripper letters he includes in his theories. Pierre is no more. He's ceased to be. He's run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible. He is an ex-troll.

Mike
          huh?

Comment

I can assure you that any more messages from Pierre are fake much like the ripper letters he includes in his theories. Pierre is no more. He's ceased to be. He's run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible. He is an ex-troll.

Mike
            "Here Polly Pierre! Nice Pierre!!"

Just lock him in a cheese shop without any cheese in it - not even cheddar, the most popular cheese in the world. And don't even give him a copy of Hugh Walpole's "Rogue Herries" to make him hungry.

Jeff

Comment

Fun or not

While it lasted. Simply...
              From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
              "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Pierre, when you do that statistical analysis to find the probability of the killer's name being in your data source, can you please post the method you used to calculate that probability?

Can you also please tell us if any of your evidence is non-metaphorical?

You have to understand the general skepticism over your metaphorical findings.

If I get into my head that the ripper's name is Pierre and that he built a time machine in 1888 with which he traveled to 2015 to post on casebook, I can surely get all the "evidence" I need from today's newspaper, I just have to use my imagination.

Comment

Pierre's final letter:

Dear Colleagues,

If only!!
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by el_pombo View Post
                    Pierre, when you do that statistical analysis to find the probability of the killer's name being in your data source, can you please post the method you used to calculate that probability?

Can you also please tell us if any of your evidence is non-metaphorical?

You have to understand the general skepticism over your metaphorical findings.

If I get into my head that the ripper's name is Pierre and that he built a time machine in 1888 with which he traveled to 2015 to post on casebook, I can surely get all the "evidence" I need from today's newspaper, I just have to use my imagination.
                    Bet the calculations are all metaphorical
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                      Hello Pierre,

I don't know if you've noticed but some of your posts have started to take on a Hitchcockian quality!
                      Someone will poison Pierre?
                      Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                      - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post

Metaphorical? You sure you don't mean metaphysical? For some reason I'm starting to get a surreal feeling again!
                        I'm a certified 'pataphysician, if you need any help.
                        Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                        - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Originally posted by SirJohnFalstaff View Post
                          Someone will poison Pierre?
                          I keep seeing a figure climbing a staircase to Pierre's room, where he is on the computer about to tell us the answer. The figure has a tray on which is a glass of what looks like milk, but is whiter than normal milk's color. The person enters his chamber and says to Pierre, "This will calm your frazzled nerves!". As Pierre starts gulping down the milk the man says, "And what are the 39 steps - are they the staircase behind the panel?" Horrified, Pierre looks at the man who gave him the milk, recognizes him, and dies....

Jeff

Comment

Nah don't wish him harm just wish he'd grow up.
                            G U T

Comment

a violin playing in the background..
                              “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                                I keep seeing a figure climbing a staircase to Pierre's room, where he is on the computer about to tell us the answer. The figure has a tray on which is a glass of what looks like milk, but is whiter than normal milk's color. The person enters his chamber and says to Pierre, "This will calm your frazzled nerves!". As Pierre starts gulping down the milk the man says, "And what are the 39 steps - are they the staircase behind the panel?" Horrified, Pierre looks at the man who gave him the milk, recognizes him, and dies....

Jeff
                                Might be the ripper himself!
                                “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

Working...
                                X