I think I havnt found him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Though it is confusing that they all seem to have found someone different.
    Well, to quote a really nasty, notorious figure of 1953 when asked about two other killings, "The more the merrier!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
      No, haven't done enough research. I've always found that my students didn't follow directions.

The tin foil was from my hat.
      Is that the tin foil you use to contact aliens?

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        I just thought I would let you all know that after over 30 years of looking I still havnt discovered who jack the ripper was.
        Oh, dear. I´m beginning to get a bad concience.

Pierre

Comment

I just thought I would let you all know that after over 30 years of looking I still havnt discovered who jack the ripper was.

Oops, double posted.

Comment

About twenty years ago I was in a pub in Liverpool and some fellow offered me a book saying it was the diary of jack the ripper I never took him up on the offer i wonder if I had taken him up on his offer I might have found him but you learn from your mistakes.
            I was me you met.

Pierre

Comment

No..It was me. I wasn't in the pub in Liverpool according to my dentist..who always pulls the tooth out of me.
              However. I wrote it in a dairy..on a wall.

"The tooth's are the pains that are not extracted for money for nothing"

Then I contacted a load of would be dentists to help me sell.my story. But the Dental Hygiene Squad (DHS) got involved and the would be dentists all ran for cover.

I think I haven't found them.
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
              Accountability? ....

Comment

There's a "Philings" joke in there somewhere, but I can't quite find it.

Comment

Yea Mai sha they loooves me, Mayerling
                  Last edited by Rosemary; 09-30-2015, 05:08 PM.
                  From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                  "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                    Yea Mai sha they loooves me, Mayerling
                    Possibly they are from Transfalmador or perhaps the Romulan quadrant (or the Vulcan - definitely not the Federation).

Jeff

Comment

Much more sensible thread than the one with a similar name.l
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Much more sensible thread than the one with a similar name.l
                        Dunno... This thread seems a bit ... Spacey...
                        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                        ---------------
                        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                        ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                          Dunno... This thread seems a bit ... Spacey...
                          still more sensible than that other one
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I figure Pierre is aged late teens, early twenties and is male. Possibly midwestern USA citizen. Adequate school career - better verbal classroom contributor than student. He is possibly between school and college. Habitual video game player, hence treatment of discussion forums as tiered-gradual-disclosure contingent contests.This also would explain the mock authoritative but reserved content of his own threads while employing a humour/sarcasm in other thread contributions.
                            The soubriquet "Pierre" may be inspired by the recent slew of Japanese Anime, popular in America, wherein the setting is steampunk meta/paralell European history. This employs cliched-to-Europeans-not-cliched-to-Non-Europeans "European" names and titles to superficially baroque effect. An adoration of these anime may go hand in hand with other media "Pierre" is interested in. There are clues and cues in his prose from hit-and-miss homicide procedural "app games" popular at the moment - two of which are "From Hell"-ish JtR games - that employ reticent piecemeal monologues from a detective character spread out over the game to keep the player intrigued.
                            The gramatically correct verbose phraseology used by Pierre goes hand in hand with some rather rudimentary spelling and punctuation mistakes which occur in statements not meant to be rushed in tone and were not hurriedly typed I feel.
                            This indicates a well versed oral/aural "writer" with more prose output than input.

Comment

Look no point in you guys looking any more I have found the true diary and have locked it away with Marilyn Monroe's Elvis Presely's and John Kennedy's secret confessions.

Comment

Elvis will sue you Andrea,for his confessions return, as he's still alive and still working as a short-order cook in the mid-West.

I agree Fantomas that (to my mind anyway) Pierre is probably in his late-teens and into video games. I'm not so sure though about his English phraseology. Didn't he say in one of his early long posts that English wasn't his first language?

I'm just finding him irritating at the moment. I hope he comes forth with something solid in the next year or he's going to get slaughtered, metaphorically speaking, by several people on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X