• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert View Post
    I think he has found me.

Regards

Mary Jane Kelly
    Too bad Mary Jane, but at least he has given (or is it he gave you - this time travel talk is hard to handle) enough time to send a final message (brief as it is: only ten words including name).

Comment

Yes, sad that my last words should be sent via an alien's twitter account.

MJK

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        Yes, sad that my last words should be sent via an alien's twitter account.

MJK
        I guess you didn't know him, or you would have FREAKIN' TOLD US HIS NAME.

Comment

stain

Hello GUT.

"But the tissue did have a stain that looked like a name."

Was the stain flourescent? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

I know who he is....

Ronnie Pickering!
            My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

I think his name was Zargon/0048/KPX, but I can't be certain as I was a bit preoccupied at the time.

I do remember his username was Bert.

MJK

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with everyone on this thread as plenty of others seem to have found him.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Though it is confusing that they all seem to have found someone different.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                    Hi John,

We may have been independently working on similar theories - or in parallel universes, depending on how we see this. I came to the conclusion that the five victims were all killed in a UFO in the Bermuda Triangle, and their bodies (or in Miss Kelly's case, her remains) were transported by a telaporter at warp speed to the sites they were found in London. The selection of these victims (actually chosen as feminine specimens) was done with the full cooperation of Sir William Gull and Lord Kelvin. The reason the DNA analysis has so far failed is, we lack adequate examples of alien DNA (except possibly at the government base 51 where they have the remains of the alien(s) who died at the Roswell crash).

But I could be wrong!

Jeff
                    Hello Jeff,

Wow! This is a spooky coincidence. In fact, on further reflection, our respective theories seem to be so similar that the most logical explanation is that we're both under the influence of subliminal, psychic messages, probably mediated by a rival group of aliens. Of course, their motive may be to undermine their adversaries, I.e. by bringing their dastardly deeds to global attention.

Nonetheless, it is clear that your theory has progressed significantly further than my own, possibly indicating that you've been receiving subliminal alien messages for a longer period, or alternatively you are more sensitive to the communications.

I can also confirm that I fed your theory into my data analysis machine, which is fully capable of analysing new, old and even ancient sources of information. As this will necessitate an exhaustive review, I have yet to arrive at any final conclusions. However, I can reveal that the provisional results are incredibly positive. In fact, dare I say it, this is starting to look like "Case Closed!"

Actually, perhaps I shouldn't have said it, as I now fear that I am tempting fate!

Comment

Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
                      Or, the aliens who did the murders are not the same ones who landed at Roswell. In fact, I wouldn't put it past those murdering aliens to cause some peaceful alien tourists to crash-land at Roswell, just to shift suspicion from themselves. Bastards.
                      Yes, they're absolute bounders! In fact, I'm now starting to wonder if I can completely trust the subliminal messages I've been receiving. Perhaps they're actually the bad aliens determined to shift suspicion on to the good aliens.

No, what am I talking about? That's clearly a ridiculous notion. It just goes to show that we must guard against proposing ridiculous conspiracy theories, and thus undermining our credibility.

Comment

^ I definitely don't want to encourage a possible tease troll, but I have to admit I have been thinking about who Pierre's suspect might possibly be, if he has one.

What about EW Hornung, Conan Doyle's brother in law? He wrote, as you know, stories of Raffles, the amoral gentleman burglar, which were extremely popular in Victorian Britain, and was a well known author. Raffles is a still reasonably well-known character.

Hornung was only 22 at the time of the Ripper killings but he was a journalist in London, had a moustache which made him look older and reportedly became interested in crime as a result of the murders. He had also spent time in Australia on sheep stations, so knew how to slaughter animals.

Comment

well i don't want to find him - imagine what's left of him cluttering up the living room urgh.

Oh has anyone checked the suspicious item wrapped in tinfoil in the fridge???

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea_P View Post
                            well i don't want to find him - imagine what's left of him cluttering up the living room urgh.

Oh has anyone checked the suspicious item wrapped in tinfoil in the fridge???

That's just some pita left over from when I had hummus and pita the other night. Really. You don't have to check.

Comment

Carrot Teasers

No, haven't done enough research. I've always found that my students didn't follow directions.

The tin foil was from my hat.
                              From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                              "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
                                Hello Jeff,

Wow! This is a spooky coincidence. In fact, on further reflection, our respective theories seem to be so similar that the most logical explanation is that we're both under the influence of subliminal, psychic messages, probably mediated by a rival group of aliens. Of course, their motive may be to undermine their adversaries, I.e. by bringing their dastardly deeds to global attention.

Nonetheless, it is clear that your theory has progressed significantly further than my own, possibly indicating that you've been receiving subliminal alien messages for a longer period, or alternatively you are more sensitive to the communications.

I can also confirm that I fed your theory into my data analysis machine, which is fully capable of analysing new, old and even ancient sources of information. As this will necessitate an exhaustive review, I have yet to arrive at any final conclusions. However, I can reveal that the provisional results are incredibly positive. In fact, dare I say it, this is starting to look like "Case Closed!"

Actually, perhaps I shouldn't have said it, as I now fear that I am tempting fate!
                                Hi John,

Possibly we have both been fooled. I suggest we have to check Lord Kelvin's personal letters, diaries, and papers regarding the incident - one problem about it seems to be Lord K's notorious rejection on transportation progress. He did not believe Professor Langley, Otto Lillienthal, Hiram Maxim, and the Wright Brothers that man could fly. If he did not believe that how could he trust the invitation of space aliens visiting earth in flying saucers?

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X