Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    Hi Steve,

Some of your comparison markings on the two photos appear to be out of place to me. The small yellow circle in MJK1 should be where the large red circle is in MJK2. That would correspond to the hand - the object being bed linen or her garment.

The object circled yellow in MJK3 being her left knee... which may appear more pronounced because of the more downward angle of the photo.

Just tossing this out.
    Hello Hunter,
    They do look a little out of place initially, however, this is due to our understanding and perception of compressed and less compressed angles of the same object when viewing the two different photos taken at different heights and angles.
    (hope that's explained clearly enough)
    They are correctly marked!

The object you mentioned circled in yellow in MJK3 is not her knee, it's the
    remains of the top of her thigh.
    I think that what fools people into thinking this is a knee is the fact that several inches in depth have been carved away, thus pronouncing the curve
    between the large red and yellow circles on MJK3 making it look like a knee.

Best
    Steve

Comment

Good point, Steve.

With the angle of the camera from the foot of the bed next to the wall, her knee (as you stated) should be out of the picture.

Excellent observations.
      Best Wishes,
      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

I thought it was clear that is it just the ray of sun-light pouring through the crack from the opened door?

Other than that, it just appears to be a cheap; crappy piece of nicked/scratched furniture.

Comment

Would someone please tell me why someone would make such a terrifying wax image and then pass it off as a crime-scene photo? It doesn't make sense. Crime scene photo much more likely. And if we argue that it is, indeed, a wax model, it would not have been cheap to make and would surely have been saved. Any clue?
          And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Comment

Working...
          X