X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gave the info for her death certificate

Anyone have any ideas.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Joseph Barnett (name & age) & Dr Phillips (cause of death).

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
      Joseph Barnett (name & age) & Dr Phillips (cause of death).
      Occupation?
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Occupation?

"She also told me that she had obtained her livelihood as a prostitute for some considerable time."
        - Statement of Joseph Barnett

Comment

"She also told me that she had obtained her livelihood as a prostitute for some considerable time."
          - Statement of Joseph Barnett
          I know that David' but I was a shop assistant before I met my wife, and would have told her that I made a buck that way, but I doubt she would have put that on my death certificate if I no long was one when I died.

My real issue is that it seems to be a strange entry if things were still as cozy as Joe presents them (if he gave the details) and Mary wasn't back on the game.
          G U T

Comment

But was she back on the game, though in those last few days (and was therefore murdered by a client?) I admit that it is a very bald statement at a time when no one spoke ill of the dead if they could help it. Maybe Joe hummed and haared and the registrar put the occupation down.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              I know that David' but I was a shop assistant before I met my wife, and would have told her that I made a buck that way, but I doubt she would have put that on my death certificate if I no long was one when I died.

My real issue is that it seems to be a strange entry if things were still as cozy as Joe presents them (if he gave the details) and Mary wasn't back on the game.
              Well GUT, the informant is actually stated on the certificate. It was the coroner, Roderick Macdonald. He got his information from the evidence at his inquest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                But was she back on the game, though in those last few days (and was therefore murdered by a client?) I admit that it is a very bald statement at a time when no one spoke ill of the dead if they could help it. Maybe Joe hummed and haared and the registrar put the occupation down.
                That's what was on my mind, speaking ill of the dead.
                G U T

Comment

Well GUT, the informant is actually stated on the certificate. It was the coroner, Roderick Macdonald. He got his information from the evidence at his inquest.
                  I thought I'd replied sorry David,must have been when the net crashed.

Thanks I just couldn't see it for looking, much appreciated.
                  G U T

Comment

Working...
                  X